FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Most Gifted (2)

Kingsmills

Following on IHE's thread about the most gifted and entertaining ICT player over the years, who is the most skillful opposition player you've seen.

For me, albeit in as single match, it has to be Craig Bellammy when he was on loan at Celtic. The match was a midweek affair at the TCS which Celtic won 2-0 as I recall and Bellammy's pace and skill that night was phenonemal.

Although not putting in great performances when he palyed up here, i think Henrik Larrson. The guy was phenominal at celtic and was inspirational in Barca's last Euro Cup glory night.

not to forget Barry Wilson when at Livingston. lol

Robson, Wilson  :004:

Aluko definetly immensley talented, and bellamy yes.

For some of my own...?

I believe McCoist played at Tannadice? Craig Gordon, Shaun Maloney, Thomas Gravesen, Chris Burke.... Do they have to have played well against ICT? For example Gravesen and Maloney never really played well against us but they were both fantastic players on/in their day.

Paul Gascoigne anyone?

Yes McCoist played at Tannadice as did Laudrup, Gascoigne, Goram et all ..... a good Rangers team but Laudrup just oozed class that day. Henrik Larsson is probably in the same bracket as him on the Celtic side and pound for pound is probably the best value player to have ever played in Scotland but I dont think he ever played that well against ICT

reminder: the topic is who is the most skillful opposition player you've seen

Laudrup when we played Rangers at Tannadice was the best player I have seen

Agree with that, he was superb.

Moravcik was a great player as well, especially when he was scoring goals for us  :015:  Larsson, obviously.  Celtic signed Henrick Larsson and Lubo Moravcik for a TOTAl of one million pounds, the same that Aberdeen paid for Paul Bernard and Hibs splurged on Ulysses de la Cruz.  :010: