FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPONSORSHIP

My Sneckie cousin Betty died earlier this year after a long struggle against MS. Mrs IHE's friend is going down the same pathway to death. I want to give the MS Society in Sneck as much spondoolachs as I can to help support the sufferers and carers in the North of Scotland.

As I cant come around Sneck and bully yer feckin coins out of ya - put yer names on this, name yer price and feckin sponsor me - IHE is a feckin stoopid egotistical old man but is going to feckin March from Laggan Bridge to Section G - singing ALL the feckin way.  :001:

homer_kilt.gif

Guest birdog

I will sponsor you, PM me details with how to pay and I will let you know how much. Never was big on publicising my donations on the internet.

Guest birdog

My sporran will be my sponsorship bag next Saturday - IF I feckin make it I will be thrusting maself in your direction - put yer spondoolachs in ma pouch - tell me who you are - and I will lay off ya fer a week.  :001:

Since I am at sea next week I can either send you my sponsor money or I can pay it directly to the MS society, the choice is yours.

I'll give you ten pounds if you don't sing.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

After the big walk, i'll give him a tenner if he dont stink!

See from today's paper the local MS therapy centre in Harbour Road is desperate to raise 90K for running costs this year.  I think it's a scandal that this place is not fully supported by the NHS as it covers the whole Highlands.  Glad to see so many from the club sponsoring IHE this year.  Can we have a sponsored silence next year Johndo?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

See from today's paper the local MS therapy centre in Harbour Road is desperate to raise 90K for running costs this year.  I think it's a scandal that this place is not fully supported by the NHS as it covers the whole Highlands.  Glad to see so many from the club sponsoring IHE this year.  Can we have a sponsored silence next year Johndo?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Since IHE has not sent me any details of where I can pay him some sponsorship cash and I am back at sea tomorrow I will send the centre my donation. Hope this meets with your approval IHE?