FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster

TomCaleyJag

Do you still support Craig Brewster, and believe he is the right man to take the club forward?  

356 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Bottom line is that we have maintined our footing in the SPL. No-one expected us to last past our first season in the top flight. I just want to see us making a challenge and to do that we need rid of the players who belong in the 1st division and get some new blood in. We need a name to get people in those seats and that comes from investment.

Brewster is a clever man and while his tactics leave me questioning his abilty to manage us ( Marius on the left today- whats that about), there is no doubt that he has the skill to motivate the team. Hence why i want to see what he does next season.

Bottom 6 of the SPL is simply not to be accepted next season for me and i for one am not going to be grateful just to be in the SPL...We left that mentality behind 14 years ago.

Peace

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is that we have maintined our footing in the SPL. No-one expected us to last past our first season in the top flight. I just want to see us making a challenge and to do that we need rid of the players who belong in the 1st division and get some new blood in. We need a name to get people in those seats and that comes from investment.

Brewster is a clever man and while his tactics leave me questioning his abilty to manage us ( Marius on the left today- whats that about), there is no doubt that he has the skill to motivate the team. Hence why i want to see what he does next season.

Bottom 6 of the SPL is simply not to be accepted next season for me and i for one am not going to be grateful just to be in the SPL...We left that mentality behind 14 years ago.

Peace

Was that not what Marius was meant to be??  :023:

Marius is indeed a name, and as ive noted in my previous thread (" ICT Vision or Not"), he' s a big name in Romania, but typical ICT they havent exploited that market in any way in terms of TV rights etc etc. Celtic & Man U both have in terms of the Far Eastern markets....but thats getting off the point.

The Huckerby rumour is just what we need for those extra bums on seats...maybe not 2,000 buts its a start

he' s a big name in Romania, but typical ICT they havent exploited that market in any way in terms of TV rights etc etc.

Never mind the Romanian Market. ICT have not even exploited the Inverness market.

Go into the Town (sorry I mean City) Centre and you can see old firm merchandise in shops everywhere, but nothing for ICT.

Even the pathetic amount of stock which Debenhams used to stock appears to have fallen by the wayside. We obviously don't need to maximise our merchanidising side of things to provide more money to allow Brewtser to sign better players!

Guest TinCanFan

I orginally voted Undecided on the poll but I'm beginning to sway towards No.  The reason I vote Undecided was because I had seen the Gretna game and the way that Brew seemed to have stopped playing the whole long ball thing and had maybe learnt from his mistakes but, by the sound of things and not out character, Brew changed it back again (it probably worked too well last week for Brew to keep it going).  The whole "new points" record thing he said the other week is just plain stupidity.  You wouldn't say "Hey, if Rosscoe scores another three goals he'll be ICT's top scorer" without checking it out first.  I'll fully reserve judgement for next week, and if things are just as bad as they were before, then Brew can only do one thing, and that is leave.

Brewsters not the problem, the men behind the scenes are.  Players as well have to take responsibility, most haven't perofrmed for chunks of the season.

It might sound simple but a winning team will always boost the attendances, and we will always go on losing streaks that put off potential supporters and part-time fans.

Can't figure out our poor away form...  maybe the travelling???

Considering we started off in the SPL with a fantastic away record, I don't think so....

I don't think having to go to Paisley instead of Livingston can account for an inability to change tactics to suit the game....

Can't figure out our poor away form...  maybe the travelling???

Considering we started off in the SPL with a fantastic away record, I don't think so....

That's one thing that has puzzled me, in 2004 we went a whole year where we only lost at Dens Park and Parkhead but over the last two seasons our away record has been horrendous.

BUT away from home in previous seasons we have played to our strengths - rarely changing a system of either 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 - a solid defence and pace on the break - plus real danger from set balls. At times it wasnt the nicest of football to watch but it was highly feckin effective.