FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Debate from work

Joonya

Crisps in a sandwich - yes....... or no?!!  

40 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Today at work, I bought a pack of wotsits and was asked why I have given in to crisps when I am currently on a health kick...

My responce was "I intend to put them in the sandwich I'll have for my dinner"

The response was of slight disgust and a small debate ensumed...

SO - Is it normal to put crisps in your sandwhich?

I tend to like placing crisps on top of my ham, cheese or tuna sarnies, and love wotsits on my pre-packed chicken and bacon mayo. I even like a 'crisp sandwhich' consisting of bread, butter and crisps only.... :021:

I can reveal....I occasionally have a crisp sarnie, involving bread, butter and flavoured crisps. I also enjoy a salad cream sarnie. I know someone that used to put a mince pie in a roll and scoff it

I love a tuna mayo and crisp sannie or egg mayo with crisps its just fine and yummy !!!

After Barry's dinner night we shared a cab with Denzil and his wife i said im off home to have a cfrisp sannie they both looked at me as if i was mad !!!

Lol they were going to go try a crisp sannie !!!

After Barry's dinner night we shared a cab with Denzil and his wife i said im off home to have a cfrisp sannie they both looked at me as if i was mad !!!

Lol they were going to go try a crisp sannie !!!

Crisp Sarnies - Reaching the stars of the SPL (and their families)

I can reveal....I occasionally have a crisp sarnie, involving bread, butter and flavoured crisps. I also enjoy a salad cream sarnie. I know someone that used to put a mince pie in a roll and scoff it

I have been known to dabble with Mince Pie rolls/sarnies.....but it's better with a Tattie Pie  :001:

If your really brave you could try kettle chip sandwiches.  I defy anyone to have one of those without ripping their gums to shreds  :015:

As to other fillings......if it's edible and you can fit it between two slices of bread then it's fair game IMO.

If your really brave you could try kettle chip sandwiches.  I defy anyone to have one of those without ripping their gums to shreds  :015:

I can feel a challenge brewing :021:

I have been known to dabble with Mince Pie rolls/sarnies.....but it's better with a Tattie Pie  :001:

Now...that is plain wrong!

I used to make the old man his sandwhiches for work... and they had the following ingredients...

cottage cheese, ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, salad cream, branston pickle/tomato relish, grated cheddar/red leicester, chicken roll and beef slices.

Not sure how he manage to eat the flippin thing, but he always came back for more - and presume he'd slap on his Walkers RS crisps into it too.. :023:

crisp sandwiches made with Walkers cheese & onion Proper

Oh YES....I'm gonna do one right now.......yum yum.... :021:

I used to make the old man his sandwhiches for work... and they had the following ingredients...

cottage cheese, ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, salad cream, branston pickle/tomato relish, grated cheddar/red leicester, chicken roll and beef slices.

Not sure how he manage to eat the flippin thing, but he always came back for more - and presume he'd slap on his Walkers RS crisps into it too.. :023:

I remember that one...it was megga. Took me a piggin' week to get through it and a further two days to find the crisps I'd inserted into it... :015:

egg mayo and salt and vinegar crisps. food of the gods

and for a healthy (ish) option tomato and salad cream with plenty fresh cracked in nice big lumps black pepper  yummy

and of course steak,relish and crisps is fab

Crisp Sarnies.. Oh Aye!

Never with anythign else though, Ever.. just seems, wrong O_o. However, fire some butter on some bread and something Like Ready Salted, Smokety Bacon, BBQ Beef, Salt and Vinegar and such.. Top notch!  :022: