FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

just a quick not e to ask...........

Tug

hey folks, one or two of you who know me know im out in the gulf at the moment but i just wanted to start a thread to ask that people could possibly keep me up to date with anything of intrest or consequence thats going on back home.

the papers when they get here at best are a day or four old but can be anything up to 2 weeks late so i am likely to be massively behind by the time i get back in november.

thanks already

i just crimped out a huge length and nearly finished an arrow-word too  :021:

no photo evidence this time - but i can tell you the story of the "20 miles turd" (with illustration) from the last highland march - if you wish  :023:

Road works slowing folk down on the A9 southbound, unfunny, resurfacing the road there ... Gordon Brown agrees with the suggestion that Maggie Thatch should get a state funeral when she dies ... petrol prices continue to hike themselves up and up ... some Scottish oil-workers are a bit stuck on an oil rig in Russian waters somewhere (something to do with viasas or something) ... Donald Trump has sold one of his properties (miami??) for a record amount of millions of millions of dollars ... it's getting a wee bit darker a wee bit earlier here too ...  brainiacs in Edinburgh are gonna charge people with gas-guzzling cars lllllloads more for their parking permits in and around the town ... job cuts in the construction company Stewar Milne coza the effects of people not buying new houses ... I could go on, Tug, but you're probably asleep already!  Oh and it's been nice and hot over most of Scotland for a couple of days, think Aberdeen got to 24 or 25 degrees today, about 22 here in sunny Crieff.  Jealous??!!    :022:

lol

funnily enough that has made me smile, it may be pure spam but it is a touch of normality

and Gringo my friend anything solid would be good. ;)  :023:

and connie very jealous indeed 24 would be bliss, i got up to 52 and a bit yesterday. not nice at all :crazy07: