FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cis Draw

davieB

Draw

Fantastic....a trip to Arbroath :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Ahhh....bollox. Not sure if that link works. Here it is anyway....

Co-operative Insurance Cup - second round draw:

St Mirren v Dumbarton

Livingston v St Johnstone

Dundee v Partick Thistle

Ayr United v Aberdeen

Hibernian v Morton

Arbroath v Inverness

Hamilton Accies v Clyde

Cowdenbeath v Dundee United

Hearts v Airdrie Utd

Raith Rovers v Falkirk

Dunfermline v Alloa Athletic

Brechin City v Kilmarnock

Ties to be played on 26 & 27 August.

[edit: fixed link - Scotty.]

Arbroath have started the season well in the 2nd Division. Hopefully we'll be going into this match with 9 points in the SPL, with squad players like Sutherland, Wood, McAllister, Lionel, Kerr, Duff and Vigurs all champing at the bit for a full 90mins against Arbroath.

Won't be able to make the game myself, but it's my birthday on the 29th; so hopefully the team give me something extra to cheer about, with a comprehensive win.

Guest smokiesandwine

Forgive me for not getting excited about this draw, you'll be lucky if you guys bring double figures down here on a week night and we'll likely lose despite our good start to the season.

Guest birdog

Forgive me for not getting excited about this draw, you'll be lucky if you guys bring double figures down here on a week night and we'll likely lose despite our good start to the season.

Welcome, I will forgive you.

Guest smokiesandwine

On another note who here remembers your first game in the football league?

You pumped us 5-2 :rotflmao:

I've lost count of the amount of times we've come back from Inverness after being hit for 4 or 5, i hate you bassas.

Edited by smokiesandwine

Guest birdog

On another note who here remembers your first game in the football league?

You pumped us 5-2 :rotflmao:

I've lost count of the amount of times we've come back from Inverness after being hit for 4 or 5, i hate you bassas.

That's ok too coz we lubs you lot.

Last year's game was far from easy. Rangers showed how to lose after getting cocky. Aberdeen fans were predicting a top of the league position at the end of September. Brew used to underestimate teams from lower divisions so with the current euphoria after 1 game lets hope we show total respect for Arbroath.

Last year's game was far from easy. Rangers showed how to lose after getting cocky. Aberdeen fans were predicting a top of the league position at the end of September. Brew used to underestimate teams from lower divisions so with the current euphoria after 1 game lets hope we show total respect for Arbroath.

Over the years we've given them a few hidings at our place, but they always made it hard at Gayfield and a few times we trooped off having played the better football and lost.

The last time we were there we won 3-1 with two from Denzil and one from Hissy in March 2003.

Am thinking of going down to this one. Anyone know if getting the train is possible? I'm thinking we could be pushing it for a train home, though.

You'll get there ok but won't get back after the game, well, not until the next day anyway.

Guest lichtie

I'd think we should be able to make a better game of it than last year (although we didn't do too badly then). We've started this season playing much better in comparison to last.

Saying that, it looks like your lot have got off to a good start too.

I'd think we should be able to make a better game of it than last year (although we didn't do too badly then). We've started this season playing much better in comparison to last.

Saying that, it looks like your lot have got off to a good start too.

When is the game? 26th or 27th?