Falkirk V ICT :matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last time I checked into the Hamilton V Hearts match Hearts were two up and Hamilton had made threesubstitutions in all.

Hamilton 1-2 Hearts current score. Hamilton have used all subs, Hearts have one available.

better get cracking --not much time left. I guess the large Black lad has been dropped. From what I saw recently he is not much of an industrious player. Pleased to hear that Rooney seems to have woken up --I was beginning to get the impression from watching him just hanging around that in fact he was also not very industrious.

Wonder what the "Brewster out Brigade" will say today.

I imagine they will be quite happy that we are playing the ball on the deck where we play it best.

better get cracking --not much time left. I guess the large Black lad has been dropped. From what I saw recently he is not much of an industrious player. Pleased to hear that Rooney seems to have woken up --I was beginning to get the impression from watching him just hanging around that in fact he was also not very industrious.

Which Rooney have you been watching?

Think we deserve it. sounds like we have been the better team all day.

Fair play to the players, and to Brewster for a.) having decent tactics, b.) keeping the ball on the deck and c.) making timely and effective substitutions

Imrie should be started on the bench every week if that's the reaction we get from him :rotflmao:

He's been mince the last few games, so fair play to Brew for dropping him. Hopefully this'll be the kick up the arse he needs. Sounds like dropping Barrowman is also having a similar effect.

Why Mickey, lad!

NOT in this match don't you see but in the previous three matches....

And I totally agree with Scotty when he says that they play best when playing the ball on the deck and NOT punting aimlessly up in the air through the middle as there has been a tendency to do up till now.

And I could add that bunching all of the players in the middle without using wingers achieves little for the team also --

Barry Wilson's testimonial game being a case in point.

Fair play to Brewster for a.) having decent tactics, b.) keeping the ball on the deck and c.) making timely and effective substitutions
i cant beleive theres 2 people on here prasing brewster :rotflmao: i thought everyone thought he was useless,have i been drinking??????