FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Nightlife of days gone by

Fanoffooty

The tryst was a bit before my time. Didnt it go on to become The Hebridean? Used to catch happy hours on a fri, start in the crit then over to The Columba 8-9, then over to the Hebridean for their happy hour 9-10 (they had a tasty lil honey barmaid too, whos name escapes me) then up to dillingers for the rest of the night.

Saturdays would be spent for the most part of the day was spent in The Eastgate before heading to Dillingers.

A thursday night would be in Haydens for promotions night (always good craic) then away on to Gatsbys

Magical Days :rotflmao:

Well going back a wee bit, the Caley ballroom and the bands that played there, the sticky carpets and plastic tumblers, trying to pick up a girl that stayed in your general direction.

Oh almost forgot... up stairs in the Hayloft, some really brill nights, got involved with a nurses outing one night... thought i'd died and gone to heaven :rotflmao:

The Douglas

Aye the Douglas was good craic , never the same though when it changed to Shevalls ( I think that was the name ?) & then it became Dillingers

I also went to The Ice Rink , The Tryst,Columba , Caley , hayloft ,

What was the place in Ingles street called again ?

The Douglas

Aye the Douglas was good craic , never the same though when it changed to Shevalls ( I think that was the name ?) & then it became Dillingers

That would be the Carlton, I used to work there and at the Hayloft.

The Douglas

Aye thats the one & then along the Indian afterwards ( Shish Mahal i think it was called)

Talking of Indians does Mr Ali still have a place in Eastgate ?

Friday night

The Jacobite

The Volunteer

The Cavern (Alexandria Hotel)

Nevis Bank

Milton Hotel Ballroom

:thumb04: Were all these places in Inverness ? i dont recognise any of them :rotflmao:

The Douglas

Aye thats the one & then along the Indian afterwards ( Shish Mahal i think it was called)

Talking of Indians does Mr Ali still have a place in Eastgate ?

Friday night

The Jacobite

The Volunteer

The Cavern (Alexandria Hotel)

Nevis Bank

Milton Hotel Ballroom

:thumb04: Were all these places in Inverness ? i dont recognise any of them :rotflmao:

An Gearasdan Uilleam

The tryst was a bit before my time. Didnt it go on to become The Hebridean? Used to catch happy hours on a fri, start in the crit then over to The Columba 8-9, then over to the Hebridean for their happy hour 9-10 (they had a tasty lil honey barmaid too, whos name escapes me) then up to dillingers for the rest of the night.

Saturdays would be spent for the most part of the day was spent in The Eastgate before heading to Dillingers.

A thursday night would be in Haydens for promotions night (always good craic) then away on to Gatsbys

Magical Days :rotflmao:

Correct, i'd wake up with a new t shirt every friday morning for you would get a t shirt with every 10 beers bought with the Thursday night promos.

Oh, how bad were my Friday hangovers at work..

Correct, i'd wake up with a new t shirt every friday morning for you would get a t shirt with every 10 beers bought with the Thursday night promos.

Talking of drinks promo's,I'm still the proud owner of a Newcastle Brown ale Snooker cue, which i had to drink 147 bottles of broon ale to get (no all at the same time i hasten to add) the things ya do when yer young an daft eh....

Talking of drinks promo's,I'm still the proud owner of a Newcastle Brown ale Snooker cue, which i had to drink 147 bottles of broon ale to get (no all at the same time i hasten to add) the things ya do when yer young an daft eh....

147 bottles of the broon ale, all i can say is i wouldnt have liked to have stayed in the same house as you the morning after yer nuclear brown sessions.. :rotflmao: