FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cellic Smileymometer

I think it is more a case of who you know rather than what you do. Wood is the local lad and Rooney was a last minute signing afterthought. Rooney and Barrowman are different players but neither are really showing the requisite specifications to be lone strikers in the SPL. Wood isnt even at that stage.

I have a sneaky wee feeling that some peeple at the TCS were simply over-confident that Marius would stay - at least until Xmas - and thought that he would be the ideal role model and teacher to the youngsters. But shurely our management didnt **** up again ?

dont see what the fuss over wood starting is. :018: fact is other than the miss in the first half yesterday that his was the best individual display by any of our strikers this season. yes we could have done with signing a decent experienced forward pre season but who would that be on our budget.? :rotflmao:

we've already got rid of an internationalist forward, a club record goal scorer and a some decent squad players and to be honest i'm not even bothered anymore. quite enjoying seeing what the younger lads have to offer and from what they've shown so far they deserve to be there.

wood and rooney for the motherwell game ta :thumb04:

rossco had a decent first half but was at fault for BOTH cellic goals and very nearly a third! FACT

Imrie let Naylor run past him. He never tracked back to help out his right back.

For me the missing links in a game like this one is Hart and Bayne.

Hart has been fantastic for County this season apparently.

Think you're right Alex, especially re-Bayne. I thought Wood did okay but Bayne was a good experienced Target man.

Still can't understand why Rooney is used so sparingly.

rossco had a decent first half but was at fault for BOTH cellic goals and very nearly a third! FACT

Imrie let Naylor run past him. He never tracked back to help out his right back.

Hart has been fantastic for County this season apparently.

To be honest, think he's found his level in the first. Brought something different to the team (1-1 at Ibrox) but was to inconsistent to really make an impact in the SPL.

i thought we missed Vigurs composure and his ability to see a forward pass, a boy with talent like his shouldn't be sitting on the bench watching players that arent as good as he is...i would have played him instead of McBain.

Black didnt really rise to the occasion unfortunately.

i thought imirie and duncan played well.

i think brew was going for experience, cant understand his decision to start wood, saying that wood put himself about.

unlucky not to get a draw at the end.