FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Home Crowd v The Away Crowd

BornCaley

Im not a psychologist, but i now know how to spot split personalities..

Living in Edinburgh i mostly get to away games and only the odd home game.

The crowd at todays game were shocking..moan moan, complain, complain etc etc

I didnt hear any support at all and as for singing it was all Jambos and we all know their home support is sh*t

I dont travel 200 miles to sit next to armchair managers who thing playing FM08 gives them the knowledge of running a football team.

Yet on away days our support is great, singing & coming out with great humour

What the hell's going on.

So why dont we all shut up and support our f**king team & the manager - Yes that right the manager

Im not the biggest Brew supporter but he needs us as well as the players

Edited by BornCaley

I have to disagree, anybody who owns FM08 doesnt leave the house at weekends so cant be them :rotflmao:

Some people just arent rambunctious by nature. At ICT a fair few. What are you gonna do, use a cattle prod. Its their choice, they support with their wallets, you cant make someone shout and sing.

Now if beer and standing was allowed, well,......

The CROWD at todays game were shocking!!? I have had the misfortune to attend every home game in 2008 and after what we've witnessed its a wonder there is any crowd at all! One inept performance after another, team and tactics (tactics?) varying wildly from one game to the next - I have been supporting football in Inverness regularly for the last 40 years and I can honestly say I have never felt less enthusiasm for going to a home game than i do just now. Considering the high ticket prices and the standard of entertainment on offer its little wonder that the home crowd has been numbed into silence!

The CROWD at todays game were shocking!!? I have had the misfortune to attend every home game in 2008 and after what we've witnessed its a wonder there is any crowd at all! One inept performance after another, team and tactics (tactics?) varying wildly from one game to the next - I have been supporting football in Inverness regularly for the last 40 years and I can honestly say I have never felt less enthusiasm for going to a home game than i do just now. Considering the high ticket prices and the standard of entertainment on offer its little wonder that the home crowd has been numbed into silence!

:rotflmao: , have to admit we are a "sing when we're winning" crowd at home, and because that hasnt been happening lately we havn't been singing lol

:rotflmao: , have to admit we are a "sing when we're winning" crowd at home, and because that hasnt been happening lately we havn't been singing lol

there's ****-all to sing about. the "football" is attrocious.

Some people just arent rambunctious by nature. At ICT a fair few. What are you gonna do, use a cattle prod. Its their choice, they support with their wallets, you cant make someone shout and sing.

Now if beer and standing was allowed, well,......

Agree with both those points.

Most definitely!

If you give us something to cheer about, we can lift the roof of the stands - look at the Falkrirk 3-2 last year!

Superb atmosphere!

I don't think it's just a problem at TCS though, I've heard the same when we've gone to Ibrox - could here pins dropping until they started to get going against us!

Mrs PB