FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilson (Merged)

Reliably_Informed

Serious question Ralph......are you actually an ICT fan?

Sorry doing other things tonight not just this hence the delay. Yes I am a fan and yes I can back it up and before anyone goes and says go on then, sorry at the moment, no way.

As I've said many times on various themes, debates etc IF you look at the bigger picture then all the answers are there, you don't have to be Einstein to work out why Barry is not a coach at the club.

There is no doubt that people will be upset about him leaving it's completely understandable but he's not the first loyal servant to a football club to be allowed to leave and he'll CERTAINLY not be the last

Ok Ralph I am not Einstein why is barry not a coach at the club

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry doing other things tonight not just this hence the delay. Yes I am a fan and yes I can back it up and before anyone goes and says go on then, sorry at the moment, no way.

As I've said many times on various themes, debates etc IF you look at the bigger picture then all the answers are there, you don't have to be Einstein to work out why Barry is not a coach at the club.

There is no doubt that people will be upset about him leaving it's completely understandable but he's not the first loyal servant to a football club to be allowed to leave and he'll CERTAINLY not be the last

You either know or you don't. Are you just seeking attention? It's a f*cking pity "loyal servants" like Grassa aren't "allowed to leave"... :rotflmao:

Some evidence to back up these fairy tale posts would be a nice start...

You either know or you don't. Are you just seeking attention? It's a f*cking pity "loyal servants" like Grassa aren't "allowed to leave"... :rotflmao:

Some evidence to back up these fairy tale posts would be a nice start...

Jay that evidence is never going to come as he simply doesnt have it.

Ralph Milne, i just a had a wee gander through some of your older posts on this forum. Nearly every one of them is some kind of defence of Craig Brewster - and that goes back to his days in charge of United.

On countless occasions, you use the word FACT next to some statement of Brewster's brilliance, implying that you have some kind of inside knowledge of the genius at work.

I can only conclude that you are on here defending the interests of Craig Brewster above those of ICT, and are therefore not an ICT fan. P1ss off back to Tannadice and take your pal with you.

Ralph Milne, i just a had a wee gander through some of your older posts on this forum. Nearly every one of them is some kind of defence of Craig Brewster - and that goes back to his days in charge of United.

On countless occasions, you use the word FACT next to some statement of Brewster's brilliance, implying that you have some kind of inside knowledge of the genius at work.

I can only conclude that you are on here defending the interests of Craig Brewster above those of ICT, and are therefore not an ICT fan. P1ss off back to Tannadice and take your pal with you.

:rotflmao: Deluded and blinkered fans like you Ralph can argue all you want with your so called 'facts' but the only fact is in all of this is... you have no argument

Stan you might have thought he would have had the brain to use a more original user name

Guest GumbaRopo

To be fair I don't think that Barry is Director of Football material.

Why not? He's a much more experienced player than Grassa ever was, has ICT in his heart and is far more personable.

Being an experienced player does not make you a coach or a Director of Football!

Has any of these people shouting for Barry Wilson to get a coaching roll ever seen him coach? :rotflmao:

To be fair I don't think that Barry is Director of Football material.

Why not? He's a much more experienced player than Grassa ever was, has ICT in his heart and is far more personable.

Being an experienced player does not make you a coach or a Director of Football!

Has any of these people shouting for Barry Wilson to get a coaching roll ever seen him coach? :thumb04:

THe BoD gave Brewster a managerial role and they HAD seen him in that role. :rotflmao:

I get the impression some people are suspecting that Ralph Milne is actually Craig Brewster himself. The only way to prove otherwise would be to make a post DURING an ICT match when he would obviously be unable to do so. :rotflmao:

Mobile web? Sorry, no cigar this time.

I get the impression some people are suspecting that Ralph Milne is actually Craig Brewster himself. The only way to prove otherwise would be to make a post DURING an ICT match when he would obviously be unable to do so. :rotflmao:

Mobile web? Sorry, no cigar this time.

Oh come on, Brewster can't even figure out how to use subs during a match. How is he going to cope with technology too?