FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Many a true word spoken in jest...

KingBeastie

I did a job this year for a wonderful cartoonist named Kieran Meehan.

Kieran does cartoons for The Evening Times in Glasgow and a daily New York newspaper.

Anyway, he's a Tottenham fan and knows I'm a big ICT fan and we chat quite often about football.

He sent a cartoon to me a few weeks ago as he wanted to run it past me before sending to The Evening Times for approval. The cartoon was published in yesterdays newspaper:

Cartoon Link - Most Amusing

Thought other ICT fans would appreciate it! Sums things up pretty well me-thinks!

Feel free to leave Kieran a message on his blog if you like it.

Kieran does cartoons for The Evening Times in Glasgow and a daily New York newspaper.

Anyway, he's a Tottenham fan and knows I'm a big ICT fan and we chat quite often about football.

He sent a cartoon to me a few weeks ago as he wanted to run it past me before sending to The Evening Times for approval. The cartoon was published in yesterdays newspaper:

Thought other ICT fans would appreciate it! Sums things up pretty well me-thinks!

ha ha, very apt :rotflmao:

Great work, and an interesting website too.

Historically we have caused the demise of quite a few opposition Managers. We have never got rid of our own. We have laughed with Ayr supporters who sang 'we're sh...e and we know we are' and we have never denigrated our own...until now. I recall the magic of joining the SPL and it is that we seek to protect. If Craig reads this he has to do the thinking if we lose to St Mirren and on this occasion the honourable thing to do is resign without the hassle of the Club doing it for him.

Watching Craig Conway and Jon Daly each week will keep him happy.