FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Let's stuff Aberdeen

Ronaldo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm travelling up next week and, for the first time ever, I am seriously considering not going to the game. Maybe I'll be ok when I've had a few beers. I have never felt like this before.

If Brewster is still here, which I fully expect, I am hoping for another defeat to keep the pressure on the Board to sack him. Its a sad state of affairs, but i have waited nearly a year and a quarter to see the back of him. Surely my wish cant be too far away?

If Brewster is still here, which I fully expect, I am hoping for another defeat to keep the pressure on the Board to sack him. Its a sad state of affairs, but i have waited nearly a year and a quarter to see the back of him. Surely my wish cant be too far away?

Smee I see where you are coming from but my worry is even then the board will not sack him, he should have been gone weeks ago.I really worry how the board fail to see what everyone else does.

Currently on the way home from the game today and have finally decided i aint going back to another game while Brewster is manager it will hurt me as i love going to watch ICT but under Brewster i totally refuse my sis pet goldfish could have done a better job today

Smee I see where you are coming from but my worry is even then the board will not sack him, he should have been gone weeks ago.I really worry how the board fail to see what everyone else does.

I dont for a minute belive our board of directors are that blinkered that they cant see the obvious going on before their eyes. What I do believe is, this regeime is gutless and dont have the balls to punt Brewster, and the reason for that is financial. They wouldnt like to have to pay him off AND possibly have to pay compo for his sucsessor. Thing is, they are all supposed to be businessmen, would they tolerate such sub standard performance from one of their employees in their own businesses?

I dont for a minute belive our board of directors are that blinkered that they cant see the obvious going on before their eyes. What I do believe is, this regeime is gutless and dont have the balls to punt Brewster, and the reason for that is financial. They wouldnt like to have to pay him off AND possibly have to pay compo for his sucsessor. Thing is, they are all supposed to be businessmen, would they tolerate such sub standard performance from one of their employees in their own businesses?

Yes Smee but like you say they are businessmen and they should realise that keeping him wil cost a lot more in the longterm than any compo they have to pay now

Guest WynessLegend

That's right folks let's forget all today's gloom and sort our our northern neighbours good style next Saturday

Well Ronaldo, it looks like the Brewster lynch mob have chosen to ignore your excellent idea -

but yes, I'll go for it, let's stuff Aberdeen.

In this league one good win can make a huge difference.

(if we had just one win more we'd be 7th and talking about our drive towards the top six).

That's right folks let's forget all today's gloom and sort our our northern neighbours good style next Saturday

Well Ronaldo, it looks like the Brewster lynch mob have chosen to ignore your excellent idea -

(if we had just one win more we'd be 7th and talking about our drive towards the top six).

How you fail to see there is something major wrong really amazes me

Guest WynessLegend

How you fail to see there is something major wrong really amazes me

And how people on here seem surprised that SPL life will entail regular relegation dogfights

irrespective of the supposed merits of the board or management team amazes me.

Edited by WynessLegend

Hmmmm--don't bet on that Stevico1

Paying out a conrtract is no laughing matter. If it was your pocket it was coming out of how would you feel.

Of course it is all about money--if it was not, would they hang on to a Manager (or player) who has caused so much comment hitherto?

What amazes me is --- surely there must be some form of gurantee as to performance? Would a contract paying such a large salary not have this in place to protect the club.?You certainly would think so--or were the Management so anxious to get C. B. that they just overlooked this little matter deliberately I wonder?

In any event I think that there should have been a non-performance clause in the employment contract because when an employer wants to terminate an employee WITH CAUSE then why should he (the employer) be severely penalised if during the term of the employment they have done little to hinder the work of the employee.?

Settlements in favour of employees nowadays are often heafty and made for no apparent justifiable reasonother to ensure that the employee goes quietly with minimum fuss.

Good luck to the Board of Directors on this one--it's like selling homes; you make your profit when you buy not when you sell and so the employer who is short of money must ensure that they are similarly "covered" contract-wise up front when the smiles and handshakes are being made not when the dirty firing deed has to be done.

:rotflmao:

Hmmmm--don't bet on that Stevico1

Paying out a conrtract is no laughing matter. If it was your pocket it was coming out of how would you feel.

No Scarlet I never said it was a laughing manager and I would not like it to come out of my pocket but then again I would never have appointed a manager that had such an terrible record at his previous club

The point I was trying to make is that not terminating his contract now could result if far greater financial losses further down the line

its the players who need the support, they have the club at heart and could do with cheering on. I'll be there supporting them and Brewster, i know i'll be the only one judging from this. I tend to see the team and the managers as one for all and all for one. the fans should adopt this and turn out for the aberdeen game, it sounds a bit gay, but this really is the time the boys need it most.

Compensation..................for what. In any other business underachievers are shown the door with a weeks pay in lieu. Ok thats a bit tongue in cheek but Brew is only contracted to the summer so half a years salary in lieu of notice is all he is entitled to.

Compensation to another for Brewsters successor............Robbo and Bazza wouldn't need compo.

Players..........need support?? Fans also need support and need to see drive, ambition and consistency. I cant pick more than four or five players who fit that bill at the moment.

Brewster.......I have said all season I would give him till the end of the year to assess how we play, perform and succeed. He's got one more game to win my respect and support.

Brewster.......I have said all season I would give him till the end of the year to assess how we play, perform and succeed. He's got one more game to win my respect and support.

thats a bit scary that your respect and support can be bought so cheaply Alex.

Well I'll be up next week for the first home game in a while, just for the crack and the laughs, and to celebrate getting the holidays the day before, so let's stuff the Dons. I'm no letting the manager and his muppet assistant spoil my weekend though.

Well I'll be up next week for the first home game in a while, just for the crack and the laughs, and to celebrate getting the holidays the day before, so let's stuff the Dons. I'm no letting the manager and his muppet assistant spoil my weekend though.

If you dont want a ruined weekend i would advise you not to come to the footy

thats a bit scary that your respect and support can be bought so cheaply Alex.

Not really.........I feel that price will still be too much.

I really want us to win next week but at the same tim i can't help but agree with those so desprate to see Brewster go there willing to want to see us lose. Decisions decisons....