FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When Will We Get Our Own Identity?

Guest birdog

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will donate ?250 to the Supporters Trust or a charity of the PA's choice if "Monster" by The Automatic is played at full volume when the teams are coming onto the park tomorrow.

Guys, if you know you geography you'll know that Perth falls within the highland bounbary as can be seen HERE I know the chosen map isn't clear but Perth is right on the highland boundary and Dunkeld is west and north and well within the boundary.

Apologies after checking it would seem I was wrong, however the map you used Alex is based on the Scottish Clan map, I was basing mine on geological maps. The boundary fault line lies a fair bit further south than I remembered stretching from Helensburgh to Stonehaven. See here.

EDIT looking at it again it would seem that Perth is indeed South of the Highland Boundary Fault, Inverness however is North of it.

Edited by birdog

I will donate ?250 to the Supporters Trust or a charity of the PA's choice if "Monster" by The Automatic is played at full volume when the teams are coming onto the park tomorrow.

Will the PA be up for a bit of charitable high volume fun?

I will also give the bingo caller at the Clach Club ?25 if he plays Caledonia at HT at the Sunday night bingo. The blue rinsers will swing their knickers to that one.

;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Off topic maybe but fun banter. The kind we used to have....................................................pre Brew.

EXACTLY

Guys, if you know you geography you'll know that Perth falls within the highland bounbary as can be seen HERE I know the chosen map isn't clear but Perth is right on the highland boundary and Dunkeld is west and north and well within the boundary.

Apologies after checking it would seem I was wrong, however the map you used Alex is based on the Scottish Clan map, I was basing mine on geological maps. The boundary fault line lies a fair bit further south than I remembered stretching from Helensburgh to Stonehaven. See here.

EDIT looking at it again it would seem that Perth is indeed South of the Highland Boundary Fault, Inverness however is North of it.

Wiki is written by numpties like us

There is 2 distinct lines on my Esso Road Map. Is the Little Chef above or below the fault?

I'll match you bid..................................................but I dont know yet if I'll be up so you need to record and post.

There is 2 distinct lines on my Esso Road Map. Is the Little Chef above or below the fault?

Do you still get Little Chefs?

Think so but it is an old map tho!

Used to be well known landmarks. In 1980 the only 2 structures that could be seen from space were The Great Wall of Chine and The Little Chef in Spean Bridge.

Edited by DRAGAN

I'll match you bid..................................................but I dont know yet if I'll be up so you need to record and post.

Thanks Alex.

Thats ?500 for charity for full blast Monster as the teams walk on. The place would be rocking!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still get Little Chefs?

Think so but it is an old map tho!

Used to be well known landmarks. In 1980 the only 2 structures that could be seen from space were The Great Wall of Chine and The Little Chef in Spean Bridge.

It only arrived after I left the area. Never reached Roy Bridge though

Christ to feck...this is supposed to be a thread about establishing a club identity and hopefully a signature song.

Quelle surprise...it has been hijacked by the knobends who think they know everything there is to know about the History of Scotland.

Get a grip, read the title of the topic...AND POST SOMETHING RELEVANT.

Christ to feck...this is supposed to be a thread about establishing a club identity and hopefully a signature song.

Quelle surprise...it has been hijacked by the knobends who think they know everything there is to know about the History of Scotland.

It's my feckin thread I think I'll decide :rotflmao:

EDIT sorry mate you are right of course so I changed the topic sub header for you, now everything is back on topic.

Edited by birdog

Thanks Alex.

Thats ?500 for charity for full blast Monster as the teams walk on. The place would be rocking!!!!!!!!!!!

Knowing my luck your the feckin DJ. :rotflmao:

Did you get a bad meal in the Little Chef?

Thanks Alex.

Knowing my luck your the feckin DJ. :rotflmao:

Very cynical. Would fancy a go tho!

I am right up for the donation to a good cause tho!

It's my feckin thread I think I'll decide :rotflmao:

EDIT sorry mate you are right of course so I changed the topic sub header for you, now everything is back on topic.

LOVE THE NEW THREAD TITLE

ABSOLUTE CLASS!!!!!!!!!