FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When Will We Get Our Own Identity?

Guest birdog

While you are wrong - and you know you are wrong - do you not agree that the sentiment of the song is apt? Actually the whole Don Quixote thing could be used to sum us up. We will never win the league as long as the Old Firm are there but we will still keep fighting and keep our faith.

I do agree with the part of your post after you said I was wrong but I am correct "the impossible dream" was a shameless act of selling out to try to cash in on the Christmas number one, should never had had a place in the Carter discography. Like Craig Brewster, a blip on the, up till then, immaculate career of one superb band. Shame really :rotflmao:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a song for Mihadjuks the new machine...could play about with the pilot song its magic?

Oh ho ho Mihadjuks you knoooow always belive in Pavols, hes Mihadjuk you knoooow always belive in Pavoools.. he's Mihadjuk..etc ?

maybe a line with goal in it at the end?

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

sorry i've not read all of this thread but ive done a wee search on the apple store and found a cracking song, well i like it anyway it's called "THE SONG OF INVERNESS" and it's sung by Andy Stewart

i tried to find it on youtube but without success

thoughts folks

like the andy stewart one!

another one by roddy shaw (home to inverness, again on i tunes)

Is it worth compiling a list of possible contenders and submitting it to the boardroom banter section?see what the clubs reaction to the fans proposals for an anthem?

otherwise were all wasting time thinkin stuff up :rotflmao:

We can debate this till the cows come home but unless we act it aint gonna happen. Find a tune that is catchy, that all agree with, that is good for young and old. Put words to it that reflect ICT...........................then sing the bloody thing.

And if your succesful speak to Kenny of Sheihallion (find him in the Gellions) and he may just agree to recording it.

to the tune of Pilot's Magic

Oh oh oh Mihadjuks

You Know

Has just scored a no-o-ther goal

Mihadjuks you know

and repeat...... :rotflmao:

This one could catch on easy.

Oh oh oh Mihadjuks You Knooow always belive in Pavol..Mihadjuks you knooow he's gonna score a gooal...Mihadjuks you knooow alwyas believe in Pavol...Mihadjuks you knoooow he's gonna score a goal..etc etc :thumb04:

Edited by Joe DiMaggio