FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Latvia Call Up For Pavels

DJS

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Its great for Pavels but is it going to be bad for ICT if he plays a game and plays good. Will another club come in and pick him up right away?? before we offer him a contract?? just look at what happend to niculae, will we lose another great player

In no way was Niculae a great player, far too slow and obviously thought he was better than he actually was. And he was a waste of meny. Also notice that the other Latvian trialist Vladimirs Kolesnicenko is also in the line-up.

great news for Pavels, I made a post on the rumour thread about other clubs looking at him and my initial thoughts were that we could lose him.

But why should we lose him. If we are to be taken seriously as a top level club then there is no reason why the board cant keep him.

I like all other ICT supporters want the club to succeed sooner than later, but im beginning to realise that its baby steps. I think we all forget at times that we are only 15 years old as a club and success at International football takes a lot longer for most clubs, however we have had Richard winning the Gold Cup with Canada, Marius represented Romania at the Euro's last year and some of our youth players represent the Scotland youth/futures squad..so baby steps we are making.

So Pavels in the WC qualifiers is another step towards that goal.

Edited by BornCaley

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

aye well done pavels. i agree with muir-jaggie. some bigger team will come in for him. we need to offer him a contract soon.

Well done to the boy, nice to see him get what he deserves, he has been our best player since he came in imo.

We got a few internationals here for ICT now.

In no way was Niculae a great player, far too slow and obviously thought he was better than he actually was. And he was a waste of meny. Also notice that the other Latvian trialist Vladimirs Kolesnicenko is also in the line-up.

:lol: ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: And you are shouting out about Lionel !!!

There's a good chance he'd probably take a new contract now too. He loves Sneck apparently.

See my other post, he is glad to be recognised!!! and I said ages ago the national time were recognising him, That was the time to sign him

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: And you are shouting out about Lionel !!!

Let me sum it up for you. Lionel - fast, Niculae - slow. Niculae - some nice slinky skills but nout to write home about + expensive, Lionel - a few slinky skills and good going forward + the chance of being a bombscare.