FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For St. Mirren

Renegade

Fraser

Tokely - Mihadjuks - McGuire - Hastings

Proctor - Black - Kerr - Morais

Imrie - Foran

Dorman is the big threat so Tokely and Proctor to take care of him. We're at home, so don't need an out-and-out defensive midfielder, so Kerr (who isn't a defensive midfielder - I don't know why ICT fans constantly insist he is) and Black playing the traditional central midfield duo (the old box-to-box, defend-pass-attack routine). Eric would be so nearly in there but I'll give Imrie another chance with Morais on the left. Easy to switch them round too and try that.

Munro out. I know most will be surprised at McGuire but he's been a more than decent player in the past, so maybe with Magics alongside, that'll be experience enough. Munro is going through a bad patch and we just can't afford that. Hastings is more reliable than Djebi-Zadi. We all guessed it was a purple patch, so now he's coming out of it, let's get back to someone more reliable. Anyone in midfield doesn't perform, McBain should be straight in as a replacement. He's been unlucky not to get his place back as he's been close to player of the season so far.

Fraser

Tokely Magics Munro McBain

Morais Black Kerr Foran

Eric Imrie

As pointed out on another thread, Munro is maybe having so many shockers as he is having to bail out Lionel a lot. I think we should try sticking McBain (or Hastings) in at LB and see how Munro gets on with them in there. Morais instead of Proctor, as Proctor drifts infield too much and we end up with absolutely no width on the right. I would put Eric and Imrie up front to run at the Midden defence - keep Foran left wing as he is more disciplined in that position than Imrie ever was there.