FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Southampton Fc Going Into Adminstration?

caleyrule

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I think southampton have being in trouble for a few seasons now. There squad is full of young players (most of them from under-19 teams they've had)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Muir-Jaggie

It is sad to see a big club like Southampton going down to League one and fighting to stay alive. The only way they can be safe if the fans buy the club and start it all over again in League one and just build from there.

I don't agree with very much that the football authorities do these days but I do agree with the automatic deduction of points from clubs going into administration and thereby gaining an advantage over their competitors who actually try to do the decent thing and meet their obligations.

After looking at Leeds 2 years ago after they got relegated and deducted 15 points for the start of the next season i'd say they did pritty well, no reason why Southampton can't.