Signings For Next Season

dam17

Two names mentioned to me tonight as possible loan deals.....not the best of sources I must admit, but the first name wouldn't overly surprise me since we've not been doing much in terms of looking at Keepers.

Mark Brown and Shaun Maloney.

Don't shoot the feckin messenger!!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mahonio

According to P and J we were looking at Garry Kelly the former Aberdeen Goalie which is more realistic than the last post. Come on do you really think Maloney will come :lol: :huh: and Brown will want 1st team football with a SPL club so Hibs would pip us in this regard.

Two names mentioned to me tonight as possible loan deals.....not the best of sources I must admit, but the first name wouldn't overly surprise me since we've not been doing much in terms of looking at Keepers.

Mark Brown and Shaun Maloney.

Don't shoot the feckin messenger!!!!

:blink: :D :rotflmao: i'll have a pint off whatever you've been drinking ! Contender for daftest post of the year

Signing for next season

Filipe Morais

Brian Kerr

Richie Hart

Iain Vigurs

Garry Wood

Michael Fraser

Ian Black

Just some suggestions :rolleyes:

Signing for next season

Filipe Morais

Brian Kerr

Richie Hart

Iain Vigurs

Garry Wood

Michael Fraser

Ian Black

Just some suggestions :blink:

This is supposed to be the rumour section where rumours are aired and discussed. It is not a wishlist section so please refrain from cluttering the section with such as the above.

Signing for next season

Filipe Morais

Brian Kerr

Richie Hart

Iain Vigurs

Garry Wood

Michael Fraser

Ian Black

Just some suggestions :022:

This is supposed to be the rumour section where rumours are aired and discussed. It is not a wishlist section so please refrain from cluttering the section with such as the above.

For goodness sake Alex go take a breath of fresh air!

Caleyboy, I suggest you read the Forum Guidelines box at the top of the page. A guideline which was added last season at the request of the site users.

Feel free to apologise to Alex whenever you like.

Caleyboy, I suggest you read the Forum Guidelines box at the top of the page. A guideline which was added last season at the request of the site users.

Feel free to apologise to Alex whenever you like.

Point taken CaleyD, I genuinely didn't notice this "rule" but you are pushing the boat out if you expect me to apologise for suggesting that someone should loosen up.

• 2 weeks later...

there are so many rules on this forum... I might go and join birdog's :mellow: :)

but seriously, he was obviously taking the mic it's not as though he was trying to offend anyone... I think this is a perfect example of mods going a bit overboard. Surely a gentle PM would have been more effective... no????

Caley D... even you have to admit Maloney (Scotland international) to any first division outfit is a tad unrealistic even if it was your mate that mentioned it. I think you could class that as a wishlist :D

Cannot see us signing anyone else with Sanchez and Bulvitis being offered deals. The squad size is already far larger than originally planned. Even though we got all these guys free, our wages bill must will be much higher than anticipated (Worried where this is coming from!!).

Agents fees are probably costing us too, in this day and age there is really no such thing as a free transfer!!

G

Edited by kiltarlity

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mahonio

There are a few goalies that i would like to see in but may not be in our price range or won't come but i will tell you them anyway: Barclay (Falkirk), McDonald (Hearts) and Lee Robinson (Rangers).

Think with Ross, Imrie, Hayes, Eagle and McBain all capable of playing on the right, we're ok there.

I'm still worried about our only ball-playing midfielder being a young guy (Cox) that's never played a season. Duncan and Stratford are defensive midfielders (it would seem with the latter), I'm sure if McBain could do it, he'd have got the chance before his 34th birthday.

Other than that, it's wingers or attackers to cover, or taking a chance on some other young gun that's never done it regularly. It's such an important position, I'm surprised it's not been a priority.