FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

My Pre-split Presumption...

Kylef

Just watched Midden v Hibs.

Good game, and the best result we could have hoped for, and ill tell you why.

St Mirren are now equal on points with us but with a better +2 goal difference. This keeps them where we want them.

As for Hibs, i would love to be in the bottom 6 when the split comes, over Motherwell. We are hopeless against Motherwell, at least if Hibs are in the bottom we have a chance against them, although they have upped their game recently.

So come next week, from looking at the fixtures my presumption is Falkirk, Midden, Killie, and hopefully if we beat Hamilton (and im hoping for at least 2+ goals to better our GD over the other bottom teams), that will place us 7th in the league!! Also then Motherwell should beat Midden, Hibs get beat off Rangers on Sunday, Motherwell are in a better position for top 6, and we are in a great position for the split, being 7 points ahead of Falkirk...which is a draw and 2 wins they need over our results in the split.

I really dont think im being unreasonable with this am i? I do have a large amount of faith in Caley to do this though. And i shall be there in hospitality thanks to my great girlfriend on Saturday to see them do it!

St Mirren are now equal on points with us but with a better +2 goal difference. This keeps them where we want them.

As for Hibs, i would love to be in the bottom 6 when the split comes, over Motherwell. We are hopeless against Motherwell, at least if Hibs are in the bottom we have a chance against them, although they have upped their game recently.

So come next week, from looking at the fixtures my presumption is Falkirk, Midden, Killie, and hopefully if we beat Hamilton (and im hoping for at least 2+ goals to better our GD over the other bottom teams), that will place us 7th in the league!! Also then Motherwell should beat Midden, Hibs get beat off Rangers on Sunday, Motherwell are in a better position for top 6, and we are in a great position for the split, being 7 points ahead of Falkirk...which is a draw and 2 wins they need over our results in the split.

I really dont think im being unreasonable with this am i? I do have a large amount of faith in Caley to do this though. And i shall be there in hospitality thanks to my great girlfriend on Saturday to see them do it!

You have a HUGE amount of faith!!! It is all possible though.........

Dream on kylef !!

We've got to just forget about what the rest are doing & concentrate on winning All our games

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Just keep your mind on the results were getting. NO1 ELSES

Its a presumption! I dont care on what everyone else is doing, ive just said our mind is on the win at Hamilton!! But as im saying, if we do that, and everything else that falls into place, we could be in a very good position for the split!

Its a presumption! I dont care on what everyone else is doing, ive just said our mind is on the win at Hamilton!! But as im saying, if we do that, and everything else that falls into place, we could be in a very good position for the split!

It'll be fantastic if we get 3 points on Saturday but i cant help being nervous , We've not gained any points from Hamilton this season ! :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

It'll be fantastic if we get 3 points on Saturday but i cant help being nervous , We've not gained any points from Hamilton this season ! :rotflmao:

Remeber its Terry and MM we have now, not Brewster :thumb04: Dont be scared! :018:

We didn't get any off St Mirren either...until the last meeting.

More of the same will do for me on Saturday but we need to score more goals. I'll settle for 1-0 though.

After watching the game on saturday i've suddenly become a wee bit concerned, in fact a big bit concerned.

The reason is this, we now have the worst goal diff in the league, Granty has lost form and confidence and on saturday he showed(mostly) that he cant beat anyone in the air ( as seen for their goal ).

We really need our captain to be a leader on the park and to lead by example, this unfortunately, he is not doing at the moment.

I only hope Buther can sort out the defence and drop Imrie for saturday.

After watching the game on saturday i've suddenly become a wee bit concerned, in fact a big bit concerned.

The reason is this, we now have the worst goal diff in the league, Granty has lost form and confidence and on saturday he showed(mostly) that he cant beat anyone in the air ( as seen for their goal ).

We really need our captain to be a leader on the park and to lead by example, this unfortunately, he is not doing at the moment.

I only hope Buther can sort out the defence and drop Imrie for saturday.

Dont mean to split hairs but Hamilton are worse, thats a negative answer, I mean Hamilton are'nt as good as we are.

Mr pre match prescription is that we will play Hamilton on Saturday,at home, just after 3 pm

I will buy a 50/50 ticket and tear it in two at half time.

A lorry will blow its horn on the A9.

And someone behind me will ask me to be quiet because they have a hangover.

Cant be 100% accurate on this one but I will very likely be waving at Hamilton fans as they leave the stadium at 4.35.