FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Final Match Of The Season

Kingsmills

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Falkirk go down to the first Division.

Just for the fact i know how much Dunfermline Althletic, Partick Thistle and Ayr LOVE Falkirk :rotflmao: :thumb04:

I also used Dorus de Vries error and Dunfermlines relegation as plotline for my Standard Grade English Exam, got an A for that but i'm going off topic.

ooooo, intrested :rotflmao:

Discuss?

Monologue story, so it's self narrated.

i tell the story of whats at steak if they lose, his error and how it felt. How it felt at being relegated and i made up what happened on the coach ride home and what the manager had to say to the team before and after etc etc. Thrown all together and i got an A :thumb04:

I'd like to see Hamilton go down but I sincerely doubt they will. Both St Mirren and Falkirk try to play football (although it doesn't seem to have worked for Falkirk this season), so can't dislike them too much. Falkirk's a strange one. On paper, they look a pretty strong team but people like Barr and O'Brien especially have been so poor for them. And yet, at the start, any team in the bottom six would have grabbed either of them. ICT's only hope is Falkirk to be as p*ss poor as they have been the rest of the season. One good result for us and one bad one for them could put it all to bed...

...but I do wish we had beaten Hamilton just there. That was a big big game.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I done a english talk about John Rankin :rotflmao:

I got a 2 :thumb04:

I did a power point on ICT for my English standard grade :018: Got a 3

i wanted to do a talk on ICT but i wasn't allowed. I had to do it on "my hero" :rotflmao:

So i picked a player :thumb04: and talked for 5 minutes, repeating myself many times :018:

Did a talk/powerpoint on ICT in 1st year, which was our debut season in the SPL. To end it i showed the highlights of our 1st division triumph.

Did a talk/powerpoint on ICT in 1st year, which was our debut season in the SPL. To end it i showed the highlights of our 1st division triumph.

:rotflmao:

What would be good is if we get a great crowd for the last game of the season.

I remember for that game that Dunfermline got relegated, which was our final home game that year, we packed in over 6,000 fans that day with a great turn out from both fans. Would love to see that again and i think it would give the players an awesome boost for the game.

Guest Mahonio

I remember for that game that Dunfermline got relegated, which was our final home game that year, we packed in over 6,000 fans that day with a great turn out from both fans. Would love to see that again and i think it would give the players an awesome boost for the game.

The players shouldn't need a boost from how many fans are at game, they should be motivated enough by Butch and the fact they are playing to try and keep the club in Clydesdale Bank SPL.

I am 100 per cent sure others including yourself will agree with me.

Edited by Mahonio

Guest Muir-Jaggie

The players shouldn't need a boost from how many fans are at game, they should be motivated enough by Butch and the fact they are playing to try and keep the club in Clydesdale Bank SPL.

I am 100 per cent sure others including yourself will agree with me.

All players need a boost from the fans. Say its the last 10 mins off a game and we are all over the opp team, shots coming in from everywhere and then 1 of the opp players hits it out for a coner and the fans starting shouting and all that. That gives the players a boost to go and try and get the winner

Guest Mahonio

but the way ajsict92 puts it is that the fans would get a boost before the game but i do understand where your coming from ok.

but the way ajsict92 puts it is that the fans would get a boost before the game but i do understand where your coming from ok.

What i'm saying Mahonio is that if the players know there is going to be a big crowd then it should be an extra incentive to put in a great performance, (not that i'm doubting they would put in a performance anyway). It could help them bow out of the season on a great high, which should be survival. Sorry should have been more specific

Guest Muir-Jaggie

What i'm saying Mahonio is that if the players know there is going to be a big crowd then it should be an extra incentive to put in a great performance, (not that i'm doubting they would put in a performance anyway). It could help them bow out of the season on a great high, which should be survival. Sorry should have been more specific

"What i'm saying Mahonio is that if the players know there is going to be a big crowd then it should be an extra incentive to put in a great performance"

Rangers 5-0 ICT Att: 49,255

Last season: Celtic 5-0 ICT Att: 56,020

"What i'm saying Mahonio is that if the players know there is going to be a big crowd then it should be an extra incentive to put in a great performance"

ajsict92 was talking about a big crowd of ICT fans :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

ajsict92 was talking about a big crowd of ICT fans :thumb04:

That will never happen :rotflmao: . Not less we are playing 1 of the old firm we will get the other 1 on our side

What would be good is if we get a great crowd for the last game of the season.

Officially it was 5240 and I'm sure Dunfermline made up about 1500 of those.

Oh and its a bank holiday weekend so people may be away doing other things.

Don't be a dik for the sake of it.