FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Favourite Caledonian Thistle Strip

Kylef

I have started collecting Caley Thistle strips and have a fair few now, including old ones that i already had from new.

Just got me thinking, what do you think our best looking strip has been?

I think im edging to more recent years, the 07/08 home strip, red and blue block stripes, flybe.com sponsor rather than the onetouch...although i have them both, the flybe.com sponsor looks a tad better.

your opinion? Pics might be even more helpful.

i have that strip with '24 Rankin' on the back. That and the flybe.com one of the same year are for me!

it would be perfect to get that full page complete! list it on your things to do list :rotflmao:

if we get it complete (ie pictures from each year) we will certainly update it .... feel free (anyone) to add pictures of the missing strips in this thread

if we do get it complete, we will possibly try to integrate a picture of all the strips into our clubguide alongside the history sections.

Scotty, I think the 1995/1996 season away shirt is the same as the one you have for 1996/1997. Reason is I recently bought this one on ebay and the badge says "Caledonian Thistle" - not "Inverness Caledonian Thistle". Could be wrong tho.

I like the 3rd Division winning shirt, although mostly 'cos of the many memories I have associated with that shirt. It was also my first ICT shirt, my Dad bought it for me I think.

I think the black shirt is the best away one.

updated the shirts page a little ... we now have the following shown

94/95: HOME

95/96: HOME

96/97: HOME & AWAY

97/98: HOME

98/99: HOME

99/00: HOME

00/01: HOME & AWAY

01/02: HOME & AWAY

02/03: HOME & AWAY

03/04: HOME

04/05: HOME & AWAY

05/06: HOME & AWAY

06/07: HOME & AWAY

07/08: HOME & AWAY

08/09: HOME & AWAY

If anyone has pics of the missing AWAY tops, I would appreciate a copy of the picture, either on this thread or via email.

If we can get decent pics of them all, we will tidy up the page a bit more and look to add this type of picture to our history section ......

post-2-1241616382.png

post-2-1241616375.png

The home strip before the current one with clear distinctive horizontal stripes.

My least favourite was the effort which looked like a cross between the Rangers strip of the time and the England cricket one day outfit.

new page looks mint Scotty, glad i made this thread. Will be perfect when finished!

Im going to go joint favourtie for home and away tops years 06/07 and 07/08.

Also love home 97/98, was the first strip my brother brought into the household.