FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kilmarnock Roll Call

Kylef

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely ther will be a good turnout anyway? This could be the sealer of our relegation fight being over!

i was well suprised how many fans turned up at fir park - good on you guys for a wednesday night game!!

Was there more ICT fans than motherwells on wednesday??? or roughly the same???

By the amount of people going to the killie game we'll be able to get the big stand for the away fans instead of that sh*t corner we mainly get when we play them

the 'Fir Park' stand was closed off anyway.

Looking around the ground there was ALOT of empty space. Looking up where we were there was alot of space taken up. I really couldnt tell you how much though.

'Oh what a shitey home support!!' :blink:

Put it like this there were more fans there last nite than there were when we played them earlier in the season.

I wonder did more of the central belt ICT fans went to the game and a good squad of fans came down the A9

Me plus 3 from Edinburgh, joining the Highland Marchers coming from the north. An early start, but a good head start beverage-wise means we'll all be in great singing voice.

Bring it on.

Looks like I will be making an appearance, bringing Uncle Albert, Crusher & Billy the Fish.

Hunting Lodge it is for pre-match entertainment.

Possibly room for one more if anyone else going from Inverness?

Fecking gutted boss wants me in 2mor :( :crazy07: Every1 else is off sick :boldred: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tell him you've got plans made and its far to late in the day to change them , simple really .

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Fecking gutted boss wants me in 2mor :( :crazy07: Every1 else is off sick :boldred: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tell him you've got plans made and its far to late in the day to change them , simple really .

Well i only started last thrusday so i dont wont to be a d**k to the boss just yet. It'll just give me more money for more away games next season :D

I hope all you mentalists do the team proud yet again at Killy.

We may not have out numbered the well fans but definitely out sung them.

The players and the fans made it well worth the trek.

and the midden game!! what a chorus that was!

Could have given you a lift today IHE if I'd known you were coming up, travelled up from London this morning.

Camped in Hamilton tonight for a few warm up bevvies, see ya all tomorrow.