FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross Tokely

thejailender

so todays game caused Caley to go down?

Unfortunately that simple fact cannot be disputed!

USE THE WHOLE STATEMENT NOT JUST THE PART THAT SUITS YOUR PURPOSE ON BLAMING ONE GAME FOR RELEGATION.

ooops sorry jut noticed i was on caps

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame Ross - whether the sending off was justified or not, Ross acted in a split second on instinct just as I would have done.

The fact we were in the SPL at all owes a lot to Ross, and we were not relegated because of his game today.

It was pretty much a carbon copy of the incident that saw Davie Weir get his red card at Ibrox. It was always going to be a red and Rosscoe is a f***ing idiot for putting himself in that situation in the first place. Their long ball was tearing us apart for most of the game.

I've only seen the incident once from behind the goals so I'm not sure wheather it was a sending off or not, but even if it was he's the last player I'll blame for us getting relegated - he's played a huge part in surviving in the SPL up until this point.

We'll be back!

It was a foul, he was the last man and it was a clear goal scoring opportunity by the letter of the law he had to go. I suspect he was " taking one for the team" and there are occasions when that's the appropriate thing to do, a clear example of that is Proctor's red card last season against Celtic last season during the 3-2 victory.

However, on this occasion Tokely, even if he was sacraficing himself, made the wrong call. With the best part of an hour to go and with us only requiring a draw, it would have been better to contiue the match with a full compliment of players even at the expense of going a goal down.

It was a foul, he was the last man and it was a clear goal scoring opportunity by the letter of the law he had to go. I suspect he was " taking one for the team" and there are occasions when that's the appropriate thing to do, a clear example of that is Proctor's red card last season against Celtic last season during the 3-2 victory.

However, on this occasion Tokely, even if he was sacraficing himself, made the wrong call. With the best part of an hour to go and with us only requiring a draw, it would have been better to contiue the match with a full compliment of players even at the expense of going a goal down.

Totally agree!!. Tokely has to shoulder some of the blame for todays result he made the wrong call (in the heat of the moment in a high pressure game) and I'm sure he knows that!

Edited by kiltarlity

It was a foul, he was the last man and it was a clear goal scoring opportunity by the letter of the law he had to go

I havnt seen the highlights yet but i would just like to say would he have scored if roscoe wasnt there???

Don't blame Brewster, lets blame Tokely...

Positives: Rossco gets to kick seven shades of shyte out of Brewster next year :huh: :angry: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by The Mantis

Rosscoe got caught a few yards behind Munro and played Lovell onside. It was a clear foul BUT I'm not sure it was a clear goalscoring opportunity as Lovell didn't have the ball under control and it seemed his initial touch had put the ball across Tokely. Mihadjuks may have been able to get round.

I know we're all hurting but it was as clear cut a sending off as your likely to see .

No, it was a sending off. Tokely slid for the ball to try and poke it to Fraser and Lovell jumped over his foot and fell over. WHAT A JUMP! I would definatly say that was a new world record, if only someone was there with a measuring tape. Tried to get into the penalty box but didnt work :D

Not a chance it was Tokleys fault if the board even had a bit of his balls we wouldnt be where we are now. Tokey = ledgend

Legendary right back....

Johnboy perhaps not a the most cultured of players but he gives his all.

Stevico : Rossco's been my hero for a long time now...

I'm just saying he's a much more effective full back than centre back.

I'd also suggest Mihadjuks is a more effective centre back than he is a full back....

Not a chance it was Tokleys fault if the board even had a bit of his balls we wouldnt be where we are now. Tokey = ledgend

Legendary right back....

Johnboy perhaps not a the most cultured of players but he gives his all.

Stevico : Rossco's been my hero for a long time now...

I'm just saying he's a much more effective full back than centre back.

I'd also suggest Mihadjuks is a more effective centre back than he is a full back....

Johnboy I agree when I seen the teamsheet today I was surprised I dont know enough about Pavel to say he is not a RB but know Tokley is a RB