FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross Tokely

thejailender

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame Brewster, lets blame Tokely...

Positives: Rossco gets to kick seven shades of shyte out of Brewster next year :D B) :lol: B) :P :P

That is one battle I'm looking forward to :P

Positives: Rossco gets to kick seven shades of shyte out of Brewster next year :D B) :lol: B) :P :P

That is one battle I'm looking forward to :P

jesus he is almost 44 is that all we have to look forward to next year

Positives: Rossco gets to kick seven shades of shyte out of Brewster next year :lol::lol::lol::lol: :025: :025:

That is one battle I'm looking forward to :lol:

jesus he is almost 44 is that all we have to look forward to next year

Depressing innitt?

Foran could've put his foot through that one Mallo saved instead of side-footing it.

We would've scored more points if Butcher had come in earlier.

Imrie should've squared it to Foran in the dying seconds instead of going for glory.

But as the song goes, could've, would've, should've are the last words of a fool, so we've got to pick ourselves up and get SPL football back in the Highlands this time next year.

Its not today's match that relegated us, it was the whole season, so get off Rossco's back.

Exactly you cannot blame one error there are 37 other games to survive and i'm sure many other mistakees were made: Esson gifting Dundee Utd a goal when we drew 1-1. Mcbain getting sent off for dissent after Hearts missed the penalty in that 3-2 defeat and I am sure there were many others so one person cannot be blamed for this unless that person is Brewster with the sheer number of managerial errors he made.

I think the problem here is refs are inconsistent, send someone off for doing the same action that a player a week earlier never got a card for. We all know what the rules say, so Tokley had to go, yeah it sucks but he didn't cost us the league, the team cost us the league!

I think the problem here is refs are inconsistent, send someone off for doing the same action that a player a week earlier never got a card for. We all know what the rules say, so Tokley had to go, yeah it sucks but he didn't cost us the league, the team cost us the league!

You can't blame everything on the referee ... we had plenty opertunities to save ourselves ....

Ten tons of Tokely on top of the player, doing his utmost to drag the guy back, and you think he dived?

Face facts.....

It was a clear red card--unfortunate that it had to happen to a great servant of the club who must now be feeling like a lost sheep ,but it was foul --he had both hands on the guy's shoulders for heaven's sake. Someone elsewhere o her e said .."a rush of blood" . Unfortunately, exactly.

It's in the past now though so get over it and move on.

Exciting end to the season ; Better luck next time I say.

well said :thumb03:

Edited by Mick

You can't blame everything on the referee ... we had plenty opertunities to save ourselves ....

You have taken me wrong, what I mean is because they are inconsistent fans on here think it shouldn't have been a red. If they were consistent no one would be arguing the toss, so the ref was not to blame.

if foran's shot in the 1st half went in , who knows what could of been.....

sorry mate but football is full off its and buts wasnt our day

Everytime i here someone talking about football and there team lost the main word they use is IF

I know we're all hurting but it was as clear cut a sending off as your likely to see .

Having spoken to unbiased non ICT or Falkirk fans most of I have spoken to felt it was harsh. Tokely was getting round the other side of his man touched his shoulder, he went down. If thats a drag or pull then the players may as well start playing tag football with no contact allowed whatsoever.

It's also debatable to call it a CLEAR goal-scoring opportunity. Mihajdchuks was in close proximity, the ball was not under control, it was outside the box. Its Steve Lovell (he would have contiunued on and most likely picked up an injury as opposed to scoring)

I think in these circumstances a referee should not just be looking at the letter of the law but deliberating if there was malous or intent from the offending player which in Tokelys case is highly debatable.

If we're talking about blame, where was Lionel Djebi Zadi for the run down the right side for the goal cross? Why did Foran miss? Why did Imrie when cutting inside not try and keep his shot down for once? We will never know. Whats done is done.

In saying all this, He DID get sent off, we DID lose, we ARE relegated. Anything else is irrelevant. Lets look forward to next season. (i'm going to start an optimism thread) Get behind the team and bounce straight back up.

I dont know if you read posts on here Rossco but i just wanted to let you know that despite yesterdays red card you are still an ICT hero

Hope you didnt beat yourself up too much about yesterdays result , who knows what way it wouldve went even if you werent sent off

Your commitment & passion for ICT has been evident throughout so i would be delighted if you are our captain next season .

You have probably been our most consistent performer this season other than maybe Ian Black so we could point to at least 100 other errors that got us relegated before we point to this one. Rosscoe is GOD.