FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Calderwood gone

BornCaley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/8066189.stm

I thought this may have happened weeks/months ago. But after clinching a Europa League place it seems slightly strange.

Do you think the fact he let his players out on a stag night the week of an important game for the club was perhaps the final straw?

:021: Brewster next aberdeen manager??? :P

I doubt that.. although it would be fantastic haha

But I've had a terrible thought. Butcher perhaps? The Dons board must have someone in mind before they let leave just like that. It all seems rather planned..

Aberdeen fans live in cloud cuckoo land. they think coz they had 4 years of sucsess (in their whole history), all of 27 yrs ago....they should still be winning trophies!

Behind Rangers....they are my next most loathed SPL team

McGhee to dons and Butcher to return to Motherwell........ :030:

Exactly the thought that entered my head about 1 second after I heard of Calderwood's resignation.

The next thought was "I bet, if that all happens, there'll be people touting Barry Wilson for the Caley job" :thumb01n:

I think I'd take Robbo back now.

McGhee to dons and Butcher to return to Motherwell........ :030:

Exactly the thought that entered my head about 1 second after I heard of Calderwood's resignation.

The next thought was "I bet, if that all happens, there'll be people touting Barry Wilson for the Caley job" :thumb01n:

I think I'd take Robbo back now.

Well theres no talk about Aberdeen going for McGhee (yet)

"IF" TB does leave we'll def get Robbo back and i think he'll be with Barry

Aberdeen fans live in cloud cuckoo land. they think coz they had 4 years of sucsess (in their whole history), all of 27 yrs ago....they should still be winning trophies!

Behind Rangers....they are my next most loathed SPL team

To be fair, they won the SPL in 1985, a mere 24 years ago, so their expectation of challenging for it every season is surely still justified :030: .

Guest ThePugsy93

Aberdeen will be back where they belong next season now that Tango's away.

They have the most delusional supporters probably ever, he was their best manager in years.

Sounds like Calderwood pushed out by what he said on stv just now. Others ie prob willie Miller felt the club could go not further under the present regime. considering the budget he probably worked under I think they must want miracles. Who would want this job?