FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Worst Footballing Weekend Of My Life!

SMEE

Delighted that Newcastle went down, didn't deserve anything better this season with the way they treated Big Sam. Hate them cause they think they are such a big club club. :P :thumb01n: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Don't think we'll be seeing them in the Prem for a while, if ever again. They think Newcastle were worh ?380million at the start of the game now just ?100million :021: .

Well.....3rd biggest home average attendance in the league.Biggest travelling support in the league! The biggest sellers of replica shirts in the uk (600,000ish units). All would seem to suggest they are in fact a "big club"

Oh...and it wasnt Newcastle Utd that treated Allerdyce like sh1t, it was the clown that owns the club and his cohorts! Another similarity both my teams have...ie....twats running the club, and who are to blame for the respective relegations!

ICT Relegated by goal difference! :021:

Newcastle Utd....Relegated by one point! :P

Huns win the league! :thumb01n:

Does it get worse than that!

County could have won promotion to SPL

My day was pretty terrible yesterday .... Got a phonecall to say I would have to work today and rebuild a license server at the office, then ICT lose as we all know ..... but my one bright spot was Toronto FC's 3-1 victory over New England .... 3 excellent goals, lovely weather and lashings and lashings of cold beer .....

Out of interest...has anyone else ever suffered having their main team and their "other team" getting relegated on the same weekend...or even the same season.

Actually....thats a stupid question...as am guessing most of us on here are ICT fans, and given this is our first tate of misery....seems a silly question.

But....am gonna psot it regardless as i put too much work into it

ICT Relegated by goal difference! :030:

Newcastle Utd....Relegated by one point! :thumb01n:

Yeah, it all sucks, but at least Airdrie got relegated. Don't want their sort visiting our stadium.

Also very amusing to see Alan Shearer make such a hash of things...I'd like to see him now return to Match of the Day as a supposed "expert" pundit and tell us all each week how such-and-such a team are getting their tactics all wrong. Sure thing, Alan, and your heroic "rescue" of Newcastle consisted of how many wins? :lol:

ICT Relegated by goal difference! :030:

Newcastle Utd....Relegated by one point! :thumb01n:

Yeah, it all sucks, but at least Airdrie got relegated. Don't want their sort visiting our stadium.

Would rather them to the gypos