FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets (merged)

12th Man

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the words from the official site for anyone else still perplexed by this.

SEASON TICKET NEWS RELEASE

New kids' deals as Caley Jags trim Season Ticket prices

Caley Thistle have taken ?100 off the price of an adult season ticket and created enhanced deals for younger fans as they prepare for what they hope is a promotion-winning First Division campaign.

And Chairman George Fraser revealed: "Each supporter's investment in their season ticket will be rewarded with a 10 per cent discount for the following season if we're back in the SPL."

As the Inverness club adjusts to a tighter budget, a strong season ticket base is critical to their hopes of strengthening the team for a promotion challenge. Recognising the impact of the credit crunch, Caley Jags are offering season ticket payment terms extended from four months to nine months, with no deposit.

Main stand adult season tickets are reduced from ?340 this season to ?240, with senior citizens down from ?215 to ?150 and children's from ?140 to ?100.

"Our top season ticket prices are actually less than what Dunfermline and Dundee charge", said Mr Fraser. "Our priority is generating as large attendances as possible to cheer on Terry Butcher's team as we bid to bounce back at the first attempt.

"The directors are also very keen on extending our strategy of enhancing access to the future fans. Thus, children under eight will again be admitted free of charge -- and now each adult can take two children of that age group in free, as opposed to one last season.

"A new category is being created for 8 to 12 year olds in the Family Section where they can have a season ticket for only ?25 -- the equivalent of ?1.39 per game -- which is a 50 per cent discount of the child season ticket price. That's great value for watching what we hope will be a winning team in an exciting comeback campaign."

In another innovation, fans can renew their season ticket from Tuesday 2nd June online by visiting www.ictfc.co.uk rather than requiring to go to the stadium. Tickets are however available to buy at the stadium ticket office as of now.

Mr Fraser said: "We've got over our disappointment and are now looking forward, not back, and the season ticket package reflects both our awareness of the national financial environment and our determination to ensure maximum supporter input as Terry Butcher and Maurice Malpas push to get us back where we belong.

"It has become very obvious this week that there is great empathy in the city and surrounding communities who realise luck was not with us. Messages of encouragement have poured in and we hope this will be translated into strong season ticket sales, given the affordability level.

"We are keen to encourage more youngsters and we're pleased that next season we can offer season tickets where under 8s go free, those aged 8 to 12 pay just over ?1 per game while those aged 13 to 18 would be paying the equivalent of ?2.77 per game. We're a community club and young boys and girls now have a great opportunity to be guaranteed a seat at all our home games."

i get paid on friday :D hopefully :huh:

Do you work for Livingston or something? :D

:D :D :lol:

Fortunatly no

this E.M.A which is ridicoulous as they miss payments, but am going off topic.

Think I'm going to postpone getting mine till the last possible minute. See what sort of squad we actually manage to assemble before fully committing myself to another year of hell :allhail:

Think I'm going to postpone getting mine till the last possible minute. See what sort of squad we actually manage to assemble before fully committing myself to another year of hell :allhail:

It's a free country so you are perfectly entitled to do this but..........if everyone does this, doesn't really help the club get money in to try and ensure we get back up from the SFL. Vicious circle I know but if you can afford it, it helps the club for Season ticket holders to renew as soon as possible.

It may sound odd, but your season ticket money may help keep Barrowman :021:

I was just looking at buying one but before I do I was thinking I?d risk asking the forum where the best section would be, I?ve always sat in the main stand as my Miss?s get tickets from Clydesdale as she works for them and before that I worked in IML and bought them from the shop there, now next season I will be in the country for most of it and thought id buy a one? so what?s the best section to get??

Depends what you're looking for from your matchday experience. The Main Stand, especially around the tunnel, used to be "the place to be" for the craic but a lot of the fans responsible for that were priced out of there and into the North Stand when we got to the SPL and the club were looking to cater more for the corporates in that area.

Centre of the North Stand (Section G) has since become the liveliest area of the support, so if that's the kind of atmosphere you want to witness and be part of then anywhere in or near there.

I was just looking at buying one but before I do I was thinking I?d risk asking the forum where the best section would be, I?ve always sat in the main stand as my Miss?s get tickets from Clydesdale as she works for them and before that I worked in IML and bought them from the shop there, now next season I will be in the country for most of it and thought id buy a one? so what?s the best section to get??

Can we get a seating plan to choose seats? FFS this is like the bloody theatre.

I'd buy 2 season tkts (and attend 3 games probably) if it was a standing section.

TIME TO BRING BACK STANDING.

I was just looking at buying one but before I do I was thinking I'd risk asking the forum where the best section would be, I've always sat in the main stand as my Miss's get tickets from Clydesdale as she works for them and before that I worked in IML and bought them from the shop there, now next season I will be in the country for most of it and thought id buy a one? so what's the best section to get??

Can we get a seating plan to choose seats? FFS this is like the bloody theatre.

I'd buy 2 season tkts (and attend 3 games probably) if it was a standing section.

TIME TO BRING BACK STANDING.

you can chose your seats if you want, the reason i asked was becuase i didnt want to be stuck in a near empty sections :blink: .... Section G is where ive picked about 6 rows up.... cheers CaleyD thats the advice i was after :(

The Main Stand, especially around the tunnel, used to be "the place to be" for the craic but a lot of the fans responsible for that were priced out of there

.... or moved to Canada :rolleyes:

just posting a link here to say that season ticket application forms are now available here: http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...showtopic=13255