FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Last Sportscene Of The Season

Fanoffooty

I'm sure probably many others wouldnt have wanted to go through the pain of watching our team go down again last night , but i was interested to hear what they had to say . Pat Nevin said "Terry Butcher didnt get enough time , another week & ICT mightve been safe "

I wasnt too impressed at the end tho when they showed the "best bits of the Season " cos when it came to showing our team all we saw was us conceding goals :026:

The Central Belt is just sooooooooo bias it does my nut in :014:

ps. also saw Kath on the stv news at tea time , looking clearly emotional on Saturday ,

well done for getting your bit in about the ref & linesman kath , they were shocking ,

Rossco only deserved a yellow , Myself & 2 others watched highlights & all agreed Lovell clearly made a meal of it by throwing his legs out

The media take a blind eye to us, my Dad was listening to the game live and he said you'd swear there was only one team out there by the way they were talking about Falkirk. I also watched Sportscene and their decision to play the Aberdeen game before ours really annoyed me, they played a game that turned out to have no meaning because dundee utd lost before the relegation match.

Didnt show Ian Blacks freekick against Killie

Dougie Imrie's Freekick at Hearts

and our highlight of the season...

...wait for it...

CRAIG BREWSTER :014:

If beating Rangers at Ibrix isn't a season highlight then i don't know what is.

Another thing we don't have to put up with going down...one-sided, central-belt loving folk like Billy Dodds and Chick Young and good riddens to them i say.

Edited by ajsict92

Dougie Imrie's Freekick at Hearts

our highlight of the season...

a doubt the Best goal of the season is highlight of our season.

You seem to have edited my post to make me say that. Let me just change yours a bit :lol: