FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Livi Request Cash Aid From Fans

WYNESS101

Angelo Massone was on the Livi Forum. There is a poll asking if the fans think he should go.

He voted "NO" himself... his IP address has been traced their is no doubt it is him!!

You couldn't make this stuff up!!

Livi are hardly out the woods yet. Another 270k in rent arrears to find by end of month, or it's insolvency...

Edited by kiltarlity

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ton/8110845.stm

"Meanwhile, Donald Paul of the Livi For Life Supporters' Trust, said the 50 fans who turned up to protest outside of Almondvale Stadium on Saturday afternoon showed the level of support for the campaign to force Massone out."

Out of their total of 57 fans?

:015: :015: :015:

Fans bitch and moan about this that and the next thing, but don't have the balls to back it up when it really matters. It's the same at most clubs in Scotland...including ours...and is the reason clubs find themselves in such deep sh*t in the first place.

One day fans will learn that sitting on their hands and leaving it up to everyone else to fight their battles for them is not the way to go. In fact, I hope that they learn that allowing a situation to develop that far in the first place and relying too much on Private Business Models, controlled by so called "rich" individuals, to sustain and run their clubs does more harm than good in the vast majority of cases.

I'm no fan of Livingston, and you can argue that they are getting their comeuppance for the manner in which they bought their way through the leagues....but I would caution mocking them because you don't know what's round the corner at any club.....again, including ours.