FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Livi Request Cash Aid From Fans

WYNESS101

For me, what the heck is the SPL, SFL and SFA doing to protect clubs from rogue owners such as Gretna, Hearts and Livingston. Seems like anyone can come in, run up bills and then bail.

If i were the Livi fans I wouldnt put a penny into the club unless the present owners agreed to leave asap

Edit: typo

Edited by Kirishima

One thing i dont get is why there chairman took so many players into the club and new manager and coaching team and then leave to go back to italy for a few months and not even pay anyone at the club. Why did he waste money?? I dont even think he is short of money he just can be fecked running a football club

Some fantastic heads in the sand post from Livi fans:

larry the lion *click*

(Without gettting scary people) Angelo, insde of me is a thing I cannot describe. A beating, living thing, maybe my heart, maybe my soul. I cannot tell where it or where the 'energy' comes from as sometimes the beating is so loud, it is all of me. But I DO know what it is. It's my unbreakable spirit. Something that not even death can deter. There is not a force in the universe that can break it down. I am completely focussed and exist only to serve those I love and care about. I have always felt this, and believe this now. I'll never break.

Now I say without doubt or fear of the 'others' feeling and ideas, you are beginning to act like a man to admire. See it all the way through and you will turn everything around. You have to pay all the peole who have a legitimate claim. You can make this work and if not, then you must at least give it your best shot. You have apologised and acted like a humble servant of L.F.C. and I am impressed.

The Man *click*

FFS the rent on the house is neither here nor there in big scheme of things.

I'd bet your buddy Flynns helicopter stunt cost a damn sight more than Massones house, never mind the constant legal fees.

Get a grip and have a word wi yerself!!

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if thats really him? :lol:

It is. Look further up this thread (about 4 or 5 posts) and you will see a link to confirm it is him.

Wonder if anyone from our board comes on this :blink:

Edited by WYNESS101

Hope they don't go bust. This season anyway. I've already booked my Travelodge for game in January, and I don't see any other reason to go to Livingston.

Hope they don't go bust. This season anyway. I've already booked my Travelodge for game in January, and I don't see any other reason to go to Livingston.

Go to Edinburgh.