FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Sponsorship

Scotty

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP: Player we are sponsoring - Grant Munro.

As mentioned by Guzz on a previous thread we have sponsored Grant Munro for a few years now. On that thread we have the names of 39 people who have already agreed to take a share for next season. I have added these names below.

The overall price for next year is not known yet but last season we needed 47 people at ?10 each to cover it and we will stick with that price. If you are paying via paypal the cost will be ?10.60 as paypal add charges to each transaction and we do not want Guzz to be out of pocket. If the price goes down, or we get more than 47 names we will look to sponsor an additional piece of kit from another player and the CTO offer to cover any reasonable shortfall still exists .... whether that kit is gloves / shorts / socks etc will depend on the level of interest. If we sponsor more than one piece of kit, then obviously there will be more than one winner at the end of the season so we would have a first and second prize .....

If you are interested, please add your name to this list and we will update the table below. You will be marked as paid (paid.gif) once Guzz confirms payment received via paypal or more traditional means ....

To pay via paypal just click the "Buy Now" link at the bottom of this post. You can use an existing PayPal account or your credit/debit card to make a paypal payment. IMPORTANT - Please add your site username to the comments area when making the payment as sometimes it is not easy to figure out who someone is on the site from their paypal identity !!!

Those that have paid are marked with paid.gif

Alex MacLeod paid.gif

Aileen MacLeod paid.gif

CaleyD paid.gif
TM4TJ paid.gif

Caley100 paid.gif

Caley Stan paid.gif

Scotty paid.gif
Alternative Maryhill paid.gif

The Knowledge paid.gif

weeman paid.gif

LuvGravy paid.gif
Guzz paid.gif

Uncle Albert paid.gif

Lynn Grant (via LG) paid.gif

Alan Grant (via LG) paid.gif
P&B paid.gif

Old Caley Girl paid.gif

Mrsmainoir paid.gif

DJS paid.gif

Mike paid.gif
Gringo (snr) paid.gif

Mrs Gringo paid.gif

Gringo (jnr) paid.gif

Mrs Gringo (jnr) paid.gif
Johnboy paid.gif

Mantis paid.gif

Mantis paid.gif
Mantis paid.gif

Bart the Brat paid.gif

PapaLazaroo paid.gif

Big Stew paid.gif
TMFTJ paid.gif

The Sponge paid.gif

Nogbad paid.gif

TMFTJ paid.gif
Caleymad paid.gif

Dmacca paid.gif

Birdog paid.gif

MrsPauliebee paid.gif
Pauliebee paid.gif

Pele Is God paid.gif

maimie paid.gif

12th Man paid.gif
Alimci paid.gif

Div 1309 paid.gif

Eye Settee paid.gif

us2 paid.gif
birdog's boy paid.gif

Dewsburydude paid.gif

Scorpio60 paid.gif

IanICT paid.gif
Ellie Jo paid.gif

Tug

Mrs Tug

Little Tugette 1
Little Tugette 2

Elder Boy paid.gif

finmack paid.gif

Edited by Scotty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Steven Webster to that list aka Caleymad :lol:

im just clicking buy now :015:

thanks for more information.

Okay, i've just signed up too :huh:

what the ? is Paypal can I send a cheque????

Paypal is a method of sending payments online.

You can certainly pay by cheque, I will PM you my address

CTO offer to cover any reasonable shortfall

I dont mind paying an extra ?10.60 but thats only if there is short near the closing time.

CTO offer to cover any reasonable shortfall

I dont mind paying an extra ?10.60 but thats only if there is short near the closing time.

Thanks but I hope we will be OK

Have a few more to go yet from those who contributed last year so we may well have enough to sponsor something else.

I will bear you in mind though, thanks again

I will be away for a few days at a family wedding so any payments received will not be updated until Monday.

Thanks to all who have contributed so far - the response has been tremendous - keep it coming.

K

no. definitely not too late.

There are quite a few contributors from last year who dont come on this site (for example some Innes Bar punters) and Guzz expects they will want to be involved. As it stands, the cost of sponsoring a player has also reduced so at a tenner a head we will likely sponsor more than 1 item from 1 player.

The costs for next season are:

Home top - ?320

Away top - ?240

Training top - ?80

Boots - ?80

so by my reckoning - assuming everyone who committed to it actually pays - we are already good for Granty's home top and two-thirds of the way to an away top for him or another player ........

Guest birdog

no. definitely not too late.

There are quite a few contributors from last year who dont come on this site (for example some Innes Bar punters) and Guzz expects they will want to be involved. As it stands, the cost of sponsoring a player has also reduced so at a tenner a head we will likely sponsor more than 1 item from 1 player.

The costs for next season are:

Home top - ?320

Away top - ?240

Training top - ?80

Boots - ?80

so by my reckoning - assuming everyone who committed to it actually pays - we are already good for Granty's home top and two-thirds of the way to an away top for him or another player ........

I reckon we could talk the club in to accepting ?10 to sponsor Barrowboy's boots since the ones he had last year should do him again this year, no chance they are in anything but mint condition.

Edited by birdog

• 2 weeks later...