FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Jackson Dead

SMEE

Its even more unreal this morning waking to the news of MJ than it was last night as the news broke. I was by no means a fan, but you cannont deny he was a very popular artist. And for the record, i dont belive the guy was guilty, let alone capable of doing the things that were alleged against him.

R.I.P Michael

It is a real shame to see a talented artist die fairly young. While i'm not the biggest fan of his music i will admit he was a very talented individual.

Its a very tragic story in all honesty, robbed of his childhood by his father, he tried to recreate it in his 30s after being the biggest artist on the planet (neverland, obsession with Peter Pan etc) and ended up just being weird with the plastic surgery, medical masks, and all sorts of other things ..... no idea if the paedophile accusatons were true - and we never will I am sure - but they will always be a postscript on anything to do with his career.

on the news channels over here they have been speculating about prescription drug addiction which his family was supposedly trying to help him with. I also wonder, when you add that little nugget to the recent comments about him training with Lou Ferrigno (The original Hulk) but not wanting to eat the calories required for his fitness workouts whetehr the whole lot was just too much for his body ......

In any respect .... RIP to him for his artistry. If you strip away all the weirdness, you cannot doubt the talent behind it.

In the 80's I was a teenage heavy metal freak, and despised global pop superstars like him. However, I secretly liked some of his tracks, Dirty Diana being my favourite - a superb rock song, but created by a soul/pop singer and dancer?! That shows the breadth of his talent and how wide his appeal could be. I also respected him for using guitarists like Eddie Van Halen, Slash and Steve Stevens.

Its even more unreal this morning waking to the news of MJ than it was last night as the news broke. I was by no means a fan, but you cannont deny he was a very popular artist. And for the record, i dont belive the guy was guilty, let alone capable of doing the things that were alleged against him.

R.I.P Michael

If he wasn't guilty why did he pay out millions in hush money to his alleged victim ? Doesn't seem like something an innocent man would do .

If he wasn't guilty why did he pay out millions in hush money to his alleged victim ? Doesn't seem like something an innocent man would do .

Also doesn't sound like what loving parents would do - accept money over justice.

You answered the question there Mrs.

I know if it was my kids that were allegedly abused.....NO amount of money would appease me. To allow the person to walk scot free.....after violating your child in the worst way possible, leaving them free to repeat the crimes? Ad want to see them behind bars where they belong.

And lets not forget, MJ was on trial for a second time.....being hounded by the cream of the crop prosecuters in the US...and thet couldnt get anything on him!

I've nothing personal against people sharing MJ jokes in private (SMS, PM or whatever), but can I ask that we don't do it on the public forum and especially not by hijacking a serious thread on the subject.

• 2 months later...

Michael Jackson FINALLY getting buried today in a Private Ceremonie with friends and family onl. Cant remember where tho. Havent got time to check BBC

Edited by caleymad

• 9 months later...

Sad news, however is it really a suprise.

How long before rumours about him still being alive start circulating aka Elvis. I give it 12 months

Less than that!

MJ Lives!

Heard the women who runs this site being interviewed on the radio last night. Totally barking mad. Apparently Jacko's coming back at some point to warn us all about the Illuminati and the Anti-Christ that's going to take over the world!

How long before rumours about him still being alive start circulating aka Elvis. I give it 12 months

Less than that!

MJ Lives!

Heard the women who runs this site being interviewed on the radio last night. Totally barking mad. Apparently Jacko's coming back at some point to warn us all about the Illuminati and the Anti-Christ that's going to take over the world!

I wonder if he'll have news about England winning the World Cup in 2014 :(

Less than that!

MJ Lives!

I wonder if he'll have news about England winning the World Cup in 2014 :blush:

I saw Michael Jackson in the High Street this morning with Elvis and Adolf Hitler. They were speaking to Lord Lucan who was riding Shergar.