FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Predict SFL1

RiG

1. I.C.T. ..........You have to believe..........
  2. Dundee
  3. Dunfermline
  4. Partick
  5. Q.O.S
  6. Ross County ..... would love them to be bottom, but they wont be .....
  7. Morton
  8. Raith
  9. Ayr
  10. Livingston / Airdrie

1. Dundee

2. Inverness Caledonian Thistle

3. Partick Thistle

4. Dunfermline

5. Queen of the South

6. Greenock Morton

7. Ross County

8. Ayr United

9. Raith Rovers

10. Livingston :wacko:

I agree with your list of names, just maybe in a different order.

I personally do not think Livi will finish bottom but we shall wait and see.

Looking in to it there is more than a chance they might just be SFL2 before we even kick off, County game may go ahead but Livi are on there ar5e, but thats for another topic im sure....

Not SFL2.......straight to 3 if they cant guarantee a bond by tomorrow. If they can they stay where they are and I dont believe they will finish bottom. Those who are taking over will see to that.

if they dont get demoted to Div2 or Div3 - and there is a possibility of either depending on which press reports you read - then it is likely they will get at least a 10 point penalty as the administration process had started.

If you couple that with the almost certain upheaval at the club right now that has seen them get blasted out of two cups in two weeks then I cant see them making a fast start so they could be 20 points behind within a few weeks and they are not going to make that up...........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ton/8179998.stm

it must lodge a financial bond equal to 18 home fixtures for the other nine clubs in the division. If unconvinced, Wednesday's meeting could relegate Livi to Division Two.

The SFL will almost certainly impose a 10-point penalty on Livingston after the club entered the liquidation process this week before the rescue plan by former Cowdenbeath owner Gordon McDougall, ex-Dumbarton chairman Neil Rankine and former Livingston director Ged Nixon

I just read that scotty, it is pish that the players get this imposed due to bad managment.... anyway back on topic im not saying anything about where we will come this year... nope not a thing

Have to agree with your prediction Kingbeastie, I predict a top 4 finish for us, 3rd place finish would be my prediction, make no bones about it, if we were to win the league at the first attempt it would be one hell of a result.

But heres hoping :(

1. Dundee

2. Inverness Caledonian Thistle

3. Partick Thistle

4. Dunfermline

5. Queen of the South

6. Greenock Morton

7. Ross County

8. Ayr United

9. Raith Rovers

10. Livingston :lol:

I agree with your list of names, just maybe in a different order.

Curses! I still managed to get it wrong.

1. Scumdee (Hope i'm wrong)

2. ICT

3. Plastic Whistle

4. Dumbfarmlife

5. Queen of the South

6. Greenock Morton

7. Raith Rovers

8. Ross C*unty

9. Ayr

10. Airdrie

Guest birdog

Not to worried about the rest of them, but what im sure of is that we will not finish top of the table, ready to be shot down though if we do, I promise ?5.00 to the first person who reminds me of this statement come the end of the season. So there it is :lol:

If we were to finish top at the end of the season, make no bones about it, it would be an incredible effort :rolleyes:

Look down :(