FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away Support

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see a good away support, spending an entertaining 90 minutes ripping the pish out of poor old Dumfie even before we nipped the win. Sing when we're winning? Not ICT!

Excellent, if slightly lubricated, performance from the crowd. It will be interesting to see if it translates at all to TCS as we all adjust (temporarily) to life in the basement

Give Burnie a Ceeeeeee!

Key question for me would be how the stewards handled standing. Hardly believe I'm asking the question but was there any hassle?

:P

Give Burnie a Ceeeeeee!

The stewards at East End Park took us standing up pretty well. One guy came up in the first 10 minutes to tell us to sit down but once he realised we were having none of it he left us to it. He then came up at half time and pretended that he was going to throw one of us out.

He just let us get on with having a good time. Just what stewards should be like.

I hope everyone that was there on Saturday will keep going to the away games. I said at the end of last season that I am going to try and go to every game this year and I hope the atmosphere can be re created at every other ground

I think it could be recreated at home as well. If the club decided to keep one section in the North Stand (as that is where the majority of empty seats will be) empty so anybody who wanted to go to that section to sing could do so without getting any hassle from the people who dont like the singing and as we would all be in one place the noise would be better. I would not have thought that it would be much of a problem as I can only see the ground being a sell out at the County games

That steward was excellent on Saturday. I think once he realised we just wanted a laugh and a song he left us to it unless we overstepped things.

For those heading to Dundee you will not get away with standing up as Taysides finest will have you out on your ass if you try and do the same as we did on Saturday. I am sure a number of you won't need to be reminded of the problems we've had at Tannadice in the past.

That steward was excellent on Saturday. I think once he realised we just wanted a laugh and a song he left us to it unless we overstepped things.

For those heading to Dundee you will not get away with standing up as Taysides finest will have you out on your ass if you try and do the same as we did on Saturday. I am sure a number of you won't need to be reminded of the problems we've had at Tannadice in the past.

I know we had problems at Tannadice over the years but I thought they gave up as well after a while. Then again it was a while since I went to Tannadice and to be honest I cant really remember so I might be wrong

but Im sure we will do our best to stay standing at Dens Park

I know we had problems at Tannadice over the years but I thought they gave up as well after a while. Then again it was a while since I went to Tannadice and to be honest I cant really remember so I might be wrong

but Im sure we will do our best to stay standing at Dens Park

Good luck with that. Get one of your pals to text you updates on the match while you sit outside the ground :P

Two games i was most looking forward to over the summer was Dens and County at home. Dens becuase its the title faves and some of my mates are Dunday supporters, and County at home for obvious reasons!

Now my bands on tour in England for those two weekends! GUTTED!!! Especially after saturdays banter! Unreal!

Now my bands on tour in England for those two weekends! GUTTED!!! Especially after saturdays banter! Unreal!

I take it you'll be closing the set with "Oh Inverness Is Wonderful"?

Maybe with a double A-side encore medley of "In Your Dingwall Slums" / "The County End (Is Always Full)"?!

Should keep the fans happy.

Will there be caleyjags.com photo galleries this season?

There already are galleries up from earlier games this season so I guess a Dunfermline album will be up soon enough.

Was looking out for Peter Paul on saturday but didn't see him around the ground so perhaps he was on holiday or something this week.

No, they are still a bunch of utter winkers and power crazy imbeciles. Depressing if it's going to be the same ones at Dens.

The Stewards are just puppets doing what they get told to do by a person sitting in the control room giving out orders.

A few of the Stewards at Dunfermline used to do our place, one of whom was a head steward, and she was in front of the away support for most of the game and barely batted an eyelid at anything....other than me obviously, but I have that effect on women :lol:

The Stewards are just puppets doing what they get told to do by a person sitting in the control room giving out orders.

A few of the Stewards at Dunfermline used to do our place, one of whom was a head steward, and she was in front of the away support for most of the game and barely batted an eyelid at anything....other than me obviously, but I have that effect on women :lol:

B) :cute01: Brilliant.

Butcher praises the ICT support:

The fans' encouragement did not go unnoticed by Butcher, who praised their efforts for having made the trip to Dunfermline and for giving their unreserved support to the players.

"We didn't give them a lot to sing about in the second half until the end, but the fans seem to be with us, especially after what happened last season," he added.

"They believe in the team. We've now just got to get the team to believe a little bit more in themselves."

From the Inverness Courier

Yeah i noticed the women that used to stewerd in the north stand outside before the game.

Last season at Tanadice the stewerding was 5hite, they treated us like criminals! Aswell as having a hang over, i had to put up with these muppets in bright yellow jackets telling me to take my feet off the seats, and when we scored i was told to sit down as soon as i shood up! They wouldnt let my drum in either.

If most of us stand up theyre is nothing the can do, theyre will be alot more of us than them hopefully.

Yeah i noticed the women that used to stewerd in the north stand outside before the game.

Last season at Tanadice the stewerding was 5hite, they treated us like criminals! Aswell as having a hang over, i had to put up with these muppets in bright yellow jackets telling me to take my feet off the seats, and when we scored i was told to sit down as soon as i shood up! They wouldnt let my drum in either.

If most of us stand up theyre is nothing the can do, theyre will be alot more of us than them hopefully.

Well considering there will only be about 5 of them i sure hope theres more of us!

Yeah i noticed her also, she was at the Clach friendly in pre-season watching the game as well

Yeah i noticed her also, she was at the Clach friendly in pre-season watching the game as well

Aye she was the soundest one that used to stewerd Section G

We didn't sell their away end out...

There was also more people there because it was the first game, i'd be surprised if half as many are going to be at Dundee.

Got to disagree with you on this one , I reckon we'll have an even bigger support at Dungdee .