FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

No players on the p!ss tonight then

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it is necessary, with the big game next weekend they have to get the finger out.

Anyone know is the C*unty game all ticket btw?

Airdrie - p!sh, Motherwell - Good, Partick - p!sh.. So if we continue our Jekyll and Hyde form we should be in for a good performance next weekend. :024:

Good honest talking from Terry Butcher.

Won't do them any harm to have a session tomorrow morning.

IMHO Foran should be out on the **** tonight with, Ross!! Hayes, Cox, Rooney the rest should be handed there contracts and a big red pen though there wages with the following replaceing what they make..

you are paid per game on how you play!!!! I dont see why they should all be punished!!!

Butcher should put down his wine guide and read a book like roy of the rovers, that way he'll have some clue as to how a game of football goes...

IMHO Foran should be out on the **** tonight with, Ross!! Hayes, Cox, Rooney the rest should be handed there contracts and a big red pen though there wages with the following replaceing what they make..

you are paid per game on how you play!!!! I dont see why they should all be punished!!!

Butcher should put down his wine guide and read a book like roy of the rovers, that way he'll have some clue as to how a game of football goes...

I know where you are coming from but its a team game, that would be a sure way to destroy team spirit, if he is taking any of them in on Sunday he has to take them all in

Edited by stevico1

In my opinion this is the right reaction from Butcher. For a few weeks now we've been short of competition for places due to injury and suspension. I think many of those available have the attitude that they'll get picked anyway, regardless of performance. If I performed in my job the way some players perform I wouldn't have a job. Maybe its time footballers realised that they also have to work for their money.

Well done TB :024:

what a load of pish, he comes out every time saying it, but in differnet words!! at the end of the day, its his team he picked and signed.... get a grip of them terry!! pay as you play!!! same goes for you!!

I know where you are coming from but its a team game, that would be a sure way to destroy team spirit.

In my line of work, its not the team that gets it, this is to provide the underachevers the inspartion to become better and be treated more.. this sort of punishment only goes to deflate the achevers!!

4 league wins at home last year. None this year. It would be useful to look at the statistics since the stadium was built. Maybe there are magnetic lines beneath the pitch that only affect ICT.

This is the biggest mystery at the Club since we joined the League. Is it the new Stadium? Did Stevie Patterson have the best home record?

What is wrong?

Dave the builder 'can he fix it'?

Well done TB :)

what a load of pish, he comes out every time saying it, but in differnet words!! at the end of the day, its his team he picked and signed.... get a grip of them terry!! pay as you play!!! same goes for you!!

Yes thats the team TB picked and signed but if there not playing to what he wants there has to be some kind of punishment for them. If not they could play sh*t and get away with it

Well done TB :)

Yes thats the team TB picked and signed but if there not playing to what he wants there has to be some kind of punishment for them. If not they could play sh*t and get away with it

Totally agree. They need told that their performance today was utter gash, and need to realise a repeat will not be acceptable next weekend.

Very appropriate title,

It used to really p1ss me off seeing a smug, (probably the highest overpaid player at ICT) out on a Saturday night during our last season in the SPL totally loving himself regardless of weather ICT won or lost,losing being the more common phrase seeing as thats what happens if you don't score goals, (which is what your paid to do). Stay at home and watch the football highlights instead as you dont deserve to drink amongst the people who are paying your wage