Rangers vs Celtic

Johnboy

I can see the draw. Celtic go 1-0 up, then Novo injury time leveler

What did I tell ya yesterday? :drinking09:

Knowing my luck this week though that'll never happen.

Haha good point, i'll say 2-1 celtic :lol:

Not too bothered who wins but this'll be a close one. Rangers have no firepower if Boyd is dropped (which he will be), plus he's not on form. Likewise Celtic's only goalscorer in MacDonald hasn't looked on fire either. Celtic have the wingers, with some good workers in there too but Rangers pretty strong in midfield also. They both get pelters but McCulloch and Caldwell are talented defenders. Such a tight match. I'm going for...ooh...I just don't know...

Tempted to say Rangers as they seem more cohesive in OF games even though very off-form at the moment. I can see McGeady or Maloney snatching it but I'm giving it to Rangers as I think Smith is the better manager. But very close. One goal in it.

Miller, Bougherra and McCulloch are out with Lafferty not match fit though maybe played. Not looking good for Rangers but Celtic are also not great at the moment. I think it will finish 1-0 or a close 2-0 Celtic as i dont see Rangers scoring though the threat of McGeady and Maloney could be vital for Celtic. Saying that, if Caldwell and McManus are back to their horrific worst, Celtic could be humiliated.

Throbber of a game that one. High tempo stuff with Rangers just doing enough to win 2-1. Noticed there was a couple of guys booked for alleged diving. What happened to simply just falling over without being booked?

How dreadful are some of the players that turn out for Rangers and Celtic now? Interesting game regardless with some comedy moments like Miller playing a one two off a Rangers players face, Laugherty kicking some lad in the balls, Loovens and McManus "defending" and Boyd jumping for a header about 5 minutes too early and falling on his arse as the ball sailed over his head.

Comedy stuff.