Next Saturday

Fanoffooty

I know i will get pelters for this, but if we fail to win tomorrow and on saturday, i am seriously thinking of throwing my season ticket onto the pitch on saturday (Though i may run and get it back after the game :P )

makes no difference to me as im paying mine up monthly. ill have no hesitation whatsoever to chuck it if this (not so much a spiral as a sheer drop off a cliff) doesnt stop and stop withing the next week or so

Well if there will be a few others doing it, me and a few of the other Dornoch boys are up for it. Even if i end up keeping the ticket, aslong as we make a scene so the board can see the real feeling of us. It cant be often that people throwing away their season tickets has happened at ICT.

Why don't you just take the tickets out first and throw away the empty book. No one will notice the difference.

I think thats what i shall do.....depending on my mood.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'In the shadow of the OF'

This is a quote from above and I suppose there is a bit of truth in it.

I remember the early '80s when the glory hunting OF supporters could not take the fact that their teams were taking a beating and their average home support dropped to circa 17000 in one season!! The OF cavalcade leaving Aberdeen now, they hold up the traffic on Anderson Drive for 15 mins plus for it to pass through nose to tail at 30 mph with police outriders, was only a few single decker buses back then.

So yes, the taste of defeat is difficult for many to stomach, the fault must be hung around someones neck, 'fans' stop attending games and infighting becomes the order of the day. All OF traits.

Maybe the shadow of the OF is not that far away at ICT.

So lets see the current situation with us - we get beat by the team at the top of the league - big problem.

We should change the manager and ICT will be SPL bound as the other teams in this league are crap - dream on.

Our players are all excellent and are being held back by ill advised tactics - WHAT?

We should have held on to players that wanted away, were here on loan, were too expensive to fund in the SFL - aye right!

With no transfer funds we should have signed the cream of Scottish players just like Dundee did with their millionaire and we would now be at the top of the league - dream on.

Does nobody else find this a joke?

I think everybody is entitled to an opinion but telling people not to bother turning up is taking it too far.

The board do treat us like mugs and everything about the club at the moment is nowhere near the standard it should be for where we are at. However I will never stop supporting us not even if we were at the bottom of the 3rd. We have had great success mainly since our creation but we have to take the rough with it too.

I think people are entitled to be disgruntled right now especially with the way the club treat us as fans off the pitch. But these people you don't want to come to games still do this. Even though we are clearly second in the clubs interests at the moment. It is baffling to me as we are the ones that contribute to the clubs day to day running why they do not treat us fans with more respect.

I seriously think if more was done off the field it would maybe change the stagnant atmosphere that is currently being felt at the stadium. It is fine telling the fans to get behind the team but what are we getting in return. On and off the field it is a joke.

As much as it pains me to say it we should take a leaf out of County's book when it comes to creating a good relationship between club and fans. And being second to County at anything is embarrasing.

The on field stuff is not too good at the moment but there have been instances of what the team can do when they click.

Rant over.....