Next Saturday

Fanoffooty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could all the whinging moaners please not bother coming to the game , i'm sure the team would probably get on far better with 100 "True supporters " than a stadium half full of gerny sweetie rustling muppets :025:

I think in the clubs current state they need as many to come as possible , whinging moaners or not

Could all the whinging moaners please not bother coming to the game , i'm sure the team would probably get on far better with 100 "True supporters " than a stadium half full of gerny sweetie rustling muppets :025:

But what should we do if we are "True supporter" sweetie rustling muppets? Or loud whingy moaner gerny teenagers? We must kno!

And how would the team do?

LOL!! you still beleve the hipe dude. we are going no where and who are you to tell supporters not to love and be passionat about our Club?

Pink and Fluffy tastic.

As a "Fanoffootball" go watch another less followed side with less vocal support, it was after all the mainstand this weekend that pushed butcher over the edge, not the young lads singing and getting behind the team even when it was all over, you know the ones i mean... the ones that watched 90 mins of football and didnt walk out early....

Edited by Georgeios

I think in the clubs current state they need as many to come as possible , whinging moaners or not

I dont see the point if the moaners are going to get on the team & managers case as soon as something goes wrong

we have a lot of young lads in the team i dread to think what all this negativity is doing for their confidence its no wonder they perform better away from home !

Sorry superfan if only we had 3000 of you we would be fighting at the top of the spl. So what is it whinging moaners or sweatie rustlers, how can they be both? If the team puts on performances like we have had at home this season i'm not going to sit there and applaud it. They have been hopeless so should expect some stick from the support as we want to see better and want the team up the league and wont accept the level of performance and effort we have been getting. They deserve to be booed after a game like yesterday. Guess that makes me a 'false supporter' then.

confidence HA!! TB's the one giving them fauls confidence i feel for the likes of Eagles and that who came here under TB faulse promise... i just hope they stay with us and help us build!!! or GTF and let us find our way. TB is all smoke and mirrors end of story, we as paying people pay to be entertained.. are we getting that?

LOL!! you still beleve the hipe dude. we are going no where and who are you to tell supporters not to love and be passionat about our Club?

Pink and Fluffy tastic.

As a "Fanoffootball" go watch another less followed side with less vocal support, it was after all the mainstand this weekend that pushed butcher over the edge, not the young lads singing and getting behind the team even when it was all over, you know the ones i mean... the ones that watched 90 mins of football and didnt walk out early....

Supporters who love to be passionate about the club have a funny way of showing it then if all they can do is rant & gern from the 1 1 score onwards , like someone said, fair enough to moan afterwards but not when theres still a chance to put things right & encourage the team !

the only boo's i heard were at half time and from the MAINSTAND, the lads behind me actually clapped, as for alot in the northstand, they had already gone for a pie....

Pink and Fluffy tastic.

I think you've picked me up wrong Gorgeous , i'm all for section G in fact maybe it would be an idea to move them over to the main stand & let the old gerny codgers sit amongs the familys

I stayed to the end yesterday as well

Edited by Fanoffooty

Pink and Fluffy tastic.

Supporters who love to be passionate about the club have a funny way of showing it then if all they can do is rant & gern from the 1 1 score onwards , like someone said, fair enough to moan afterwards but not when theres still a chance to put things right & encourage the team !

This is the correct way to proceed.

Pink and Fluffy tastic.

I think you've picked me up wrong Gorgeous , i'm all for section G in fact maybe it would be an idea to move them over to the main stand & let the old gerny codgers sit amongs the familys

Interesting... it cost's more in the main stand....

the club should just take the bull by the horns and clear at least one section behind the goals of season ticket holders and leave it as unallocated seating where people are welcome to sing, curse and whatever. women and children and sweetie rustlers can be given a nice cosy section in the main stand or at least to the far side of north stand.

also complaints about foul or un p.c language should be treated with a large pinch of salt. this is football, if you dont like it go watch something else.

and then i woke up

FFS there has always been a divide in our fans, due to the merger to begin with, then it moved on to North and main stand rivalry but it was always just a bit of banter. Lately something scary has been happening our fans are turning against each other with some real deep hate and vitriol.

GET A FECKING GRIP, we are all on the same side.

FFS there has always been a divide in our fans, due to the merger to begin with, then it moved on to North and main stand rivalry but it was always just a bit of banter. Lately something scary has been happening our fans are turning against each other with some real deep hate and vitriol.

GET A FECKING GRIP, we are all on the same side.

:P Oh come on, dont be so dramatic! There is no rivalry or 'divide' between where people sit at the stadium. A few young boys come on here and think they are superfans and criticise other fans for being 'sweetie rustlers' but that is it a few boys posting on an internet forum. No divide exsists in real life!

the club should just take the bull by the horns and clear at least one section behind the goals of season ticket holders and leave it as unallocated seating where people are welcome to sing, curse and whatever. women and children and sweetie rustlers can be given a nice cosy section in the main stand or at least to the far side of north stand.

also complaints about foul or un p.c language should be treated with a large pinch of salt. this is football, if you dont like it go watch something else.

and then i woke up

That is a good idea. An unreserved section makes sense.

TST, you have a point there big yin, as for the booing, next week, if we are unhappy with what we have seen we should stand up at the final whistle and turn our backs on them... that way no booing or moaning but gets the point across for those that care enough to have alook around at the wage payers....

Then aswell we will hear the pink and fluffy fans clap and cheer the team like there is not tommorw... the true supporters!

Edited by Georgeios

Could all the whinging moaners please not bother coming to the game , i'm sure the team would probably get on far better with 100 "True supporters " than a stadium half full of gerny sweetie rustling muppets :P

Do you not think that these people you highlight would far rather be in the position where they can cheer the team on? i do. These people pay good money to be entertained and are entitled to airre their views as much as anyone if they feel short changed! thats the nature of the beast

Could all the whinging moaners please not bother coming to the game , i'm sure the team would probably get on far better with 100 "True supporters " than a stadium half full of gerny sweetie rustling muppets :lol:

Do you not think that these people you highlight would far rather be in the position where they can cheer the team on? i do. These people pay good money to be entertained and are entitled to airre their views as much as anyone if they feel short changed! thats the nature of the beast

Aye whatever Smee , i'm no going to say any more on the matter cos like many similar threads we just end up going round in circles

Fanoffooty, I am a fan of football. I'd watch 24/7 if I could. And through watching and listening I've gotten quite good at judging whats good and whats bad. I am also a true, and honest, supporter of ICT and as such I have a right to express my opinion when I can see things go bad on the pitch. I did not shout abuse at anyone on saturday, in fact I did not hear any abuse being shouted other than from the management. If, in your book, its ok to tolerate that then so be it. It aint in anyone elses book thats for sure.

I did leave before the final whistle simply because, after watching us fall apart, I didn't feel it right that my wife should be subjected to any more of the disgusting vitriol being spewed out the managers mouth.

As someone, along with many, many of the people supporting this club, who spends a lot of money in so doing am I, and all those others, wrong if we vent our anger and frustration at the garbage being put out on the pitch? We pay to be entertained for a full match. We expect something in return for our money.

I did leave before the final whistle simply because, after watching us fall apart, I didn't feel it right that my wife should be subjected to any more of the disgusting vitriol being spewed out the managers mouth.

As opposed to fans disgusting vitriol being spewed out?

Yet again it seems to be the main stands fault :lol:, was it only people from the main stand booing? as i am sure i also heard boo's from the north stand and no whinges at the game? so that means the attendance on saturday will be 1 the blind man who sits beside me then