FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ayr Roll Call

Will be there. Might have to combine it with a trip to see the mother-in-law and go down on Friday night, unfortunately. Meeting a couple of the other central belters for beer beforehand though - don't know where yet, but there's a nice wee spit & sawdust place with a beer garden by the river that I'll be lobbying to go to if the weather's decent.

there's a nice wee spit & sawdust place with a beer garden by the river that I'll be lobbying to go to if the weather's decent.

Sounds good to me. The brothers McInnes and I will heading through nice and early.

In my two previous trips to Somerset i've witnessed a 5-1 defeat and 3-3 draw. 6 goals will do again, as long as we get at least 4 of them.

So who is up fer another enjoyable away day with The Ayr Day Bunch.

hair-bear-bunch-the.jpg

Cant wait to go to the toilet, breathe in the aroma, kick the corrugated stand and do the Conga. What watering hole are we aiming fer ?

We'll be there. Down your neck of the woods at the moment, travelling up to Ayr on Friday and staying until Sunday, so let me know the preferred watering hole.

I'll be heading down, not sure how yet though.

if you live near a Sainsburys they have got ?15 return deal tokens on the go for anywhere in Scotland.

Just tried calling Ayr United to get ticket prices but there was no answer.

there's a nice wee spit & sawdust place with a beer garden by the river that I'll be lobbying to go to if the weather's decent.

Sounds good to me. The brothers McInnes and I will heading through nice and early.

In my two previous trips to Somerset i've witnessed a 5-1 defeat and 3-3 draw. 6 goals will do again, as long as we get at least 4 of them.

It's the Black Bull on River Street, just across the old footbridge. Great wee place.

Rowin is starting to think the maternal visit might not happen this weekend, in which case I'll just get you in Weegieland late morning. I'll confirm on Friday.

Looking forward to getting my first away game of the season taken care off. See you at 1130 at what used to be Coopers in Central. The Black Bull could be the place as our old haunt has closed down sadly.

Looking forward to it mate, hopefully we can get a few of the old central belters to join us for a rum or three :)