FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Breaking News....

Reliably_Informed

Anyone who knows me knows I dont frequent Gyms or Fitness clubs much so cant comment on his pre-ICT career but in all the dealings I have had with Darren over ICT related stuff I have found that he listens to you and acts effectively where he can.

I am sure he is not perfect, but it seems like the anti-Mike stuff has instantly been shifted over to be anti-Darren material before there is even a shread of a legitimate reason to do that !

In his defence, can I point out that within just a week or two of taking over Mike's duties, he has already (quietly) done something many fans have been asking for for a long time ..... just look at the front page or the club info forum and you will see that he has ordered up things like training tops, goalie tops etc from Errea which should be available now before Xmas (assuming Errea deliver in time - which is out of his hands).

It may only be a small gesture or act, and it is ultimately of a commercial benefit to ICT, but it still shows that he is aware of what people have been asking for and now that it is within his power to affect the outcome, he has done so. Give the guy a break FFS.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who knows me knows I dont frequent Gyms or Fitness clubs much so cant comment on his pre-ICT career but in all the dealings I have had with Darren over ICT related stuff I have found that he listens to you and acts effectively where he can.

I am sure he is not perfect, but it seems like the anti-Mike stuff has instantly been shifted over to be anti-Darren material before there is even a shread of a legitimate reason to do that !

In his defence, can I point out that within just a week or two of taking over Mike's duties, he has already (quietly) done something many fans have been asking for for a long time ..... just look at the front page or the club info forum and you will see that he has ordered up things like training tops, goalie tops etc from Errea which should be available now before Xmas (assuming Errea deliver in time - which is out of his hands).

It may only be a small gesture or act, and it is ultimately of a commercial benefit to ICT, but it still shows that he is aware of what people have been asking for and now that it is within his power to affect the outcome, he has done so. Give the guy a break FFS.

Good post

Yes , very good post Scotty . Lots of folk have been banging on about the availability of training / goalie tops on here for a long time so it'll be interesting to see how many the club manage to shift . Well done Darren you seem to be listening to the fans , long may it continue .

Yes , very good post Scotty . Lots of folk have been banging on about the availability of training / goalie tops on here for a long time so it'll be interesting to see how many the club manage to shift . Well done Darren you seem to be listening to the fans , long may it continue .

Good, glad they are getting the ICT goalie tops in. ill be getting ASAP

This is great news. I would be thrilled if he came on here and took in some of the things we as fans have been saying.

I'm quite sure Darren is a frequent visitor to these forum's.

as was Mike Smith when he was at the club !!!! I think Darren has gone one further and actually posted though :rolleyes:

This is great news. I would be thrilled if he came on here and took in some of the things we as fans have been saying.

I'm quite sure Darren is a frequent visitor to these forum's.

as was Mike Smith when he was at the club !!!! I think Darren has gone one further and actually posted though ;)

Scotty, Your like James Bond 007 :lol: