FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Interesting...

EWS

Not so long ago he was one of TB's biggest fans!

:dancing03:

Who are you referring to?

I support ICT and give any new player, coach or manager my support and the benefit of the doubt for a sufficient amount of time. The time is up for Butcher and Malpas. Did you enjoy todays game?

Remember this comment from last September?

Quote :

It is a pleasure to have such a high profile manager, his involvement with the media can only help to promote ICT.

Well done Terry.

I knew you'd go dredging about for some out of context quote you boring ****.

On this occasion I was arguing against people who felt it was wrong for the clubs manager to have some high profile media involvement. Nothing to do with Butchers credentials as a Manager.

Butcher does have a high profile. That is a fact. He is also a **** manager.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another one for you....

Quote :

The biggest problem at ICT is the negative support.

Get behind Butcher, get behind the Team.

So far, no damage done ............. the League is there for the taking, for any Team who can put together a decent run.

I used to think you were TB!

Edited by Johnboy

Here's another one for you....

Quote :

The biggest problem at ICT is the negative support.

Get behind Butcher, get behind the Team.

So far, no damage done ............. the League is there for the taking, for any Team who can put together a decent run.

I used to think you were TB!

You've found me out Johnboy. I am TB.

I f&cking hate it up here. I'm freezing up here and I can't understand what anyone says.

I thought screwing up the Scotland job would be enough - and I'm sorry I've had to take it to new levels.

In the name of God will you campaign to get me sacked so I can go home!

To me this says it all. In 20 years time, can you see John Terry or someone along those lines as manager of a wee team like this? The fact that Butcher is such a high profile football figure, and is managing a small team like this, says a lot about his management skills IMO.

Edited by Renegade

To me this says it all. In 20 years time, can you see John Terry or someone along those lines as manager of a wee team like this? The fact that Butcher is such a high profile football figure, and is managing a small team like this, says a lot about his management skills IMO.

Please think about what you have just posted. I find it disturbing coming from an ICT fan.

Please think about what you have just posted. I find it disturbing coming from an ICT fan.

Why? do you consider us one of the giants of European Football, we are a wee club nothing to be ashamed in that.

This thread started off about nae pleasing everybody after yesterday, yes? Then the thread degenerates into evidence of just that. Yesterday, we scored two with no reply. With a bit more skill/ luck it could have (should have) been five or six. The team was set up the right way, kept it's shape well and even if some individual performances wernae great stuck to it. Substitutions worked, and still the greetin faced turn up pedalling woe and misery. It wasn't "sunday league" football, and I wish that Butcher had retorted to that one when he heard it from some half wit during the match. It wasn't unacceptable for Rosscoe to swear like bu**ery with what looked like a dislocated finger, and he owes no one an apology for that. There are people on here that seem determined to take the gloss off any win. How would you like to play in front of that week in week out? Look up any dictionary for the meaning of the word "support" and it ain't what's happening here. Both Butcher & Malpas looked like they wanted to be anywhere but in that dug out yesterday, so the naysayers might be on to something- after all 4th at this stage in the season, in a cup final with a team in transition is nothing to celebrate is it?

We were absolutely pish today. Have the three points back - we certainly don't deserve them.

Butcher - go home.

"Let's all be negative!"

Nah, RiG, it's gone beyond that. B&C if you are really that unhappy, go support someone else (after reading that dictionary entry of course) Then read the entry for Troll.

This thread started off about nae pleasing everybody after yesterday, yes? Then the thread degenerates into evidence of just that. Yesterday, we scored two with no reply. With a bit more skill/ luck it could have (should have) been five or six. The team was set up the right way, kept it's shape well and even if some individual performances wernae great stuck to it. Substitutions worked, and still the greetin faced turn up pedalling woe and misery. It wasn't "sunday league" football, and I wish that Butcher had retorted to that one when he heard it from some half wit during the match. It wasn't unacceptable for Rosscoe to swear like bu**ery with what looked like a dislocated finger, and he owes no one an apology for that. There are people on here that seem determined to take the gloss off any win. How would you like to play in front of that week in week out? Look up any dictionary for the meaning of the word "support" and it ain't what's happening here. Both Butcher & Malpas looked like they wanted to be anywhere but in that dug out yesterday, so the naysayers might be on to something- after all 4th at this stage in the season, in a cup final with a team in transition is nothing to celebrate is it?

I was happy enough with the team's performance, and a very welcome 3 points.

Tokely was completely out of order in venting his spleen on the wee physio girly who's only concern after all was for his injury and his well being.

His behaviour was pathetic and childish - I do hope he intends to apologise.

I was happy enough with the team's performance, and a very welcome 3 points.

Tokely was completely out of order in venting his spleen on the wee physio girly who's only concern after all was for his injury and his well being.

His behaviour was pathetic and childish - I do hope he intends to apologise.

Johnboy, I was sitting just behind the dugout. He grabbed his hand away twice, shouting "f**king h*ll twice. I said a bit more than that when I got my last fracture x-rayed, none of aimed at anyone.

This is my last post on this but lets say - engineering company - book publisher - old grey whistle test - connection - spondoolachs or shillings - west coast island - promotion.

Ian Angus MacNeil from Barra, who repairs the printing machine at West Highland Free Press is selling his 100 year old Massey Ferguson to Whispering Bob Harris and donating the proceeds to ICT.

This is my last post on this but lets say - engineering company - book publisher - old grey whistle test - connection - spondoolachs or shillings - west coast island - promotion.

Ian Angus MacNeil from Barra, who repairs the printing machine at West Highland Free Press is selling his 100 year old Massey Ferguson to Whispering Bob Harris and donating the proceeds to ICT.

Very good Alex...

Pretty obvious really when you think about it!

:rolleyes: :) :015:

Engineering company = Orion

Book Publisher = Orion Publishing Group

Old Grey Whistle Test = Programme presented by Bob Harris

West Coast Island = Harris

http://www.orionbooks.co.uk/11168-0/Author-Bob-Harris.htm ???

Orion Group...... that company chaired by Alan Savage is not an engineering company. They are a recruitment company.

Orion Publishing has absolutely no connection to the above company. They are part of the Hattchette Livre Group.

Thats why my reply is the more likely one :rolleyes:

Orion Group...... that company chaired by Alan Savage is not an engineering company. They are a recruitment company.

Orion Publishing has absolutely no connection to the above company. They are part of the Hattchette Livre Group.

The name of the main company that carries out the recruitment is Orion Engineering Services think thats why a lot of people assume they are an engineering company

......but Bob Harris is connected with Orion publishing.

However what has Bob Harris got to do with all this????

Why? do you consider us one of the giants of European Football, we are a wee club nothing to be ashamed in that.

So should Terry Butcher be embarassed about managing our "wee" team? Are you embarrased to support our "wee" team?

At least he has shown he's not a quitter by sticking at football management, he obviously has a passion for the game and who knows what he can expect if he achieves promotion? Maybe a move to a "bigger" team than us.

John Terry would be lucky to be managing a "wee" team like ours in 20 years time.

So should Terry Butcher be embarassed about managing our "wee" team? Are you embarrased to support our "wee" team?

At least he has shown he's not a quitter by sticking at football management, he obviously has a passion for the game and who knows what he can expect if he achieves promotion? Maybe a move to a "bigger" team than us.

John Terry would be lucky to be managing a "wee" team like ours in 20 years time.

Sorry but I don't see where he mentioned that anyone would be embarrassed , he was just stating the fact that we are a wee team and he couldn't see John Terry managing ICT in 20 years and if John Terry's managerial career goes even half as well as his playing one I think that is a fair comment.

I think it is fair to say that Butchers managerial career has not gone as well as he would have liked so far. And by your own admission we are a "wee team" as in your post it states Butcher could " Maybe a move to a "bigger" team than us " if he got us promoted.

We were absolutely pish today. Have the three points back - we certainly don't deserve them.

Butcher - go home.

If you want to watch good quality football, **** off and go and watch Arsenal. The rest of us will be happy when our team wins..........