FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tevez wins the league for Man Utd

Feb82000

Have you ever been anywhere near manchester, mate? Doubt it, typical gloryhunting rag ****.

Is there really any need to react like that to Feb 8 2000's post? I'm a Liverpool fan and can't stand Manure but I respect the fan's rights to support their team and post their views on here. If you don't agree say so but in a normal fashion without having a personal go at the poster.

It's people like you that caused the "CTO future" thread. I think you should take a good long look at yourself and think about what you're posting before you submit it. :lol:

Moderation for the masses by the masses.

PS: Yes I've been to Anfield. Many times

What an odd thread. Yesterdays game v Man City was Chelseas last really testing game for a while. It wouldn't be too much of a surprise if they were to go on a long winning run now despite a few of the players heading off for the African Cup of Nations.

Tbh, i have to agree where Tom is coming from. Most of the United fans have never even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford yet they are always celebrating how good a team they are. Same old. Because when they were wee Bairns, United always seemed to be the best, so they support them.

Tbh, i have to agree where Tom is coming from. Most of the United fans have never even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford yet they are always celebrating how good a team they are. Same old. Because when they were wee Bairns, United always seemed to be the best, so they support them.

Now I'm no fan of Manure but everybody always gets on at their fanbase's locations

I'm sure the same could be said of many of the old firm fans as well. I often see their tops being worn around Sneck and wonder if the person has even been south of Perth.

BUT to be honest I don't really see the problem with supporting a team from a place you haven't been born and bred in. I was brought up in Australia and the 1st game of footy I saw was Liverpool vs somebody or other. Can't remember the score, who they played or if they even won/lost. When I returned to England I saw them and thought yep they're the team for me and have supported them ever since.

Now I'm no fan of Manure but everybody always gets on at their fanbase's locations

I'm sure the same could be said of many of the old firm fans as well. I often see their tops being worn around Sneck and wonder if the person has even been south of Perth.

BUT to be honest I don't really see the problem with supporting a team from a place you haven't been born and bred in. I was brought up in Australia and the 1st game of footy I saw was Liverpool vs somebody or other. Can't remember the score, who they played or if they even won/lost. When I returned to England I saw them and thought yep they're the team for me and have supported them ever since.

Thats fine and well. But even when Liverpool are doing well, most their fans still dont have the sheer arrogance of United fans. Shouting about how ***** the rest of the teams are compaired to their amazing side! Its a joke.

Most of the United fans have never even been to Manchester let alone Old Trafford

I lol'd at this.

feb 8th - where you in Smith & Jones yesterday around half 1? I saw someone who looked like you.

Edited by RiG

though Liverpool are no longer a big team a bit like aberdeen play 4 times a season Against the big boys

And to think I stuck up for you. Well no more my boy.

"We won it 5 times, In Istanbul we won it 5 times"

Gerrard.jpg

Does anyone else find this discussion cringe worthy? I'm cringing. Should this not be discussed on a Liverpool or Manchester Red Devils fan site?

"How many times you been to Camp Nou? I've been 4, I'm a Barcelona supporter".

It's strange how you never hear these sort of discussions about St James' Park or White Heart lane, two permanently sold out grounds. It's always a persons right to support one of the big 4 or Old Firm you hear being discussed. Glory hunters.

What's the point in having a non ICT forum if you can't discuss non ICT subjects? :blink:

Quote from forum header

"This forum is is for football discussions that are not directly related to Caley Thistle. you can talk about other teams, Internationals, other players or any other football related topics in here."

What's the problem?

Edited by Oz647

I find it embarrassing that on a an ICT message board people are having it out about their allegiances towards bigger teams as it cheapens ICT. You can write what you want and I understand this is a section for discussing other teams but, I don't think it's a section for supporters of other teams.

This from a Celtc fan :D :D :D