FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers Soccer Teams

DAM

Rangers Soccer teams (youngsters) coming to Clach on 31st March and 1st April. This should open a lively debate!

Why?

It should be interesting to compare the local lads skills with the Rangers youngsters when they train together during the roadshow. Seemingly any player who shows a certain degree of flare and skill will be invited to Murray Park at the end of the season. The roadshow is open to boys and girls aged 7 to 16 years.

Rangers Soccer teams (youngsters) coming to Clach on 31st March and 1st April. This should open a lively debate!

Why?

It should be interesting to compare the local lads skills with the Rangers youngsters when they train together during the roadshow. Seemingly any player who shows a certain degree of flare and skill will be invited to Murray Park at the end of the season. The roadshow is open to boys and girls aged 7 to 16 years.

Can't believe Im saying this, but credit where credits due to Rangers on this one. And Celtic. Not only are they helping out a team in need of the money but giving young kids the chance to impress and earn themselves a career.

Wonder if ICT would ever think of doing something like this to get young players to join. Or are we just going to take the left overs? I think we've done roadshows etc in the past. Open trials etc. But we should get involved in anything to help Clach.

Na I was just crediting Rangers (and Celtic) for tying these events into trying to raise money for Clach. It will bring further good publicity I imagine and that generally helps bring in revenue.

And I think ICT should be more proactive with roadshows or at least more vocal about it.