FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Of The Year Poll

CaleyD

POTY Voting  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Player would you award 5 Points?

• Esson
    • Tokely
    • Proctor
    • Munro
    • Golabek
    • Cox
    • Odhiambo
    • Duncan
    • Hayes
    • Ross
    • Eagle
    • Stratford
    • Rooney
  2. 2. Which Player would you award 3 Points?

• Esson
    • Tokely
    • Proctor
    • Munro
    • Golabek
    • Cox
    • Odhiambo
    • Duncan
    • Hayes
    • Ross
    • Eagle
    • Stratford
    • Rooney
  3. 3. Which Player would you award 1 Points?

• Esson
    • Tokely
    • Proctor
    • Munro
    • Golabek
    • Cox
    • Odhiambo
    • Duncan
    • Hayes
    • Ross
    • Eagle
    • Stratford
    • Rooney

***VOTING IS FOR PEOPLE AT THE MATCH ONLY***

Vote for your top 3 players in the

SFL1 match versus Morton

Please make sure you vote for 3 separate players.

If you make an error, let us know so we can fix it.

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU WERE AT THE GAME

Anyone caught trying to cheat the system WILL be banned from voting in polls...this is your only warning.

Edited by Scotty

• 11 months later...

Anyone caught trying to cheat the system WILL be banned from voting in polls...this is your only warning.

Does this mean that whoever posted the poll will now be banned for rigging it so that Rooney does not win? B)

Rooney has now made himself available for selection.

Will my previous vote be added to the current vote? It looks like the poll has been reset but it says I have already voted?

Previous votes are definitely stored, I can see them, but for some reason they are not appearing in the results chart since Rooney was added. Hopefully that can be fixed (CaleyD, help!) but if not they will still be counted in the final reckoning.

Previous votes are definitely stored, I can see them, but for some reason they are not appearing in the results chart since Rooney was added. Hopefully that can be fixed (CaleyD, help!) but if not they will still be counted in the final reckoning.

Good stuff, be sure to discount Don's attempt to cheat the system B)

OK, its hands up and admit to the **** up time !!! CaleyD was not responsible for the poll ... it always appears under his name as he created the template we work from.

Each week I just copy our original template, adjust the names, and publish it as a new poll ... I left Sanchez in it this week instead of Rooney and didnt notice this (my bad).

Yngwie has added Rooney but this reset the displayed figures. However, the quantity of votes was different and was still saved in the database. I have now adjusted the totals to show the numbers that have actually been voted on so if you have voted, your vote is now shown in the figures.

will try to do better next week ...... :rolleyes:

OK, its hands up and admit to the **** up time !!! CaleyD was not responsible for the poll ... it always appears under his name as he created the template we work from.

Each week I just copy our original template, adjust the names, and publish it as a new poll ... I left Sanchez in it this week instead of Rooney and didnt notice this (my bad).

Yngwie has added Rooney but this reset the displayed figures. However, the quantity of votes was different and was still saved in the database. I have now adjusted the totals to show the numbers that have actually been voted on so if you have voted, your vote is now shown in the figures.

will try to do better next week ...... :rolleyes:

Well there's no much point in pushing to get you banned from voting seeing as how circumstances prevent you from making much difference to the end results. Will you make any more matches this season (our second SFL championship season) where's the fingers crossed smiley?

lol - much as its tempting some weeks, I dont vote unless I am at a game .... so thats about once a year ... already voted this season so its not likely I will be voting again :rolleyes:

Actually the poll must be wonky, its saying that someone gave Nick Ross 5 points!

:rolleyes:

Ok.... I confess.... It was me wot done it.

Actually, I just did it to annoy Mannie, but am pleased to see Nick's gained a few more points since my vote....

I can see why Nick Ross might get 5 points considering he scored the match winning goal but how Proctor & Munro got votes defies logic. Do people just vote for their favourites regardless of how they play?

that has been known to happen, especially when Ian Black was with us ... but its a democratic poll and people are free to vote how they want ....