FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

no pleasing some

firthviewer

Really thought that it just wasn't to be when Dani missed that sitter and then Jonny bottled the rebound. But was delighted to get the win in the last minute. 3 points is all that matters, even if we didn't really deserve it. Roll on the next challenge.

my opinion is.....after paying ?18 to get into the game....then paying extortionate prices for food.....i along with anyone else is well entitled to airre their views....good or bad.

my opinion is.....after paying ?18 to get into the game....then paying extortionate prices for food.....i along with anyone else is well entitled to airre their views....good or bad.

This.

It becomes a little grating when certain posters get on their high horse about criticism against certain players. Apparently their comments are more important than mine though... :D

Paid ?11 on tuesday night and the same again today, and cant complain as I've witnessed 2 brilliant games of fitba, celebrated 2 ICT wins and seen 10 goals in the process. Quality stuff.

And I could come on here saying I'm entitled to my views and slag people off for making mistakes as humans do now and again, but instead I'm just going to revel in the moment and enjoy it.. WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

Now, Where's that Bells...

Got to give Raith Rovers their due. They have got themselves to within 90 mins of the cup final again and have beaten some decent teams getting there. From what I heard on the radio and on the matchday thread they came north and had a good go and happened to get the team on a poor performance.

I personally am delighted that the lads thrashed c*unty in midweek and struggled today but still took all the points.

I thought that the whole idea of having a forum was about allowing individuals to vent their feelings and opinions. It is the goody two shoe feckin attitude on here that pissses a lot of peeeple off. You can have great performances and still have a feckin moan.

I feel ma old mucker brosnon has hit it feckin spot on here without probably saying that that there are still some concerns about positional / tactical thinking and selections - akin to last season. TB has been great fer this club but he still has his flaws and his faves.

So just let peeple say their pieces - perhaps it is becos the criticisms are correct and hit a feckin nerve. Lets face it this bunch are not in the same league as the Bingham / Mann / Wilson / Ritchie and co era.

PS - dont worry about the noise at morton or Dumbfries - but expect criticism afterwards as well.

I thought that the whole idea of having a forum was about allowing individuals to vent their feelings and opinions. It is the goody two shoe feckin attitude on here that pissses a lot of peeeple off. You can have great performances and still have a feckin moan.

I feel ma old mucker brosnon has hit it feckin spot on here without probably saying that that there are still some concerns about positional / tactical thinking and selections - akin to last season. TB has been great fer this club but he still has his flaws and his faves.

So just let peeple say their pieces - perhaps it is becos the criticisms are correct and hit a feckin nerve. Lets face it this bunch are not in the same league as the Bingham / Mann / Wilson / Ritchie and co era.

PS - dont worry about the noise at morton or Dumbfries - but expect criticism afterwards as well.

I used to agree with this but i seriously think over the past 2 months players like Duncan, Munro, Tokely, McBain, Golly and Proctor wouldn't look too bad in that squad of 2004.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

I used to agree with this but i seriously think over the past 2 months players like Duncan, Munro, Tokely, McBain, Golly and Proctor wouldn't look too bad in that squad of 2004.

:rolleyes: was that sarcasm :004: :lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes: was that sarcasm :004: :lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't quite work the same online eh?

Seriously though i think the way Rooney, Hayes and Foran have been playing is almost as exciting as Wyness, Ritchie, Robson and Bingham.

Regardless of the level the positive noise we make which does not seem to change despite the valient efforts of the Section G Lads. I don't think the fans are negative at the moment.

Even when we were at 3-3 yesterday and we were all holding our breath I didn't hear many cries of 'this is pathetic Caley' or 'waken up Caley' or 'Get it sorted Butcher' like we have had in the past.

I think we just want to see effort and that could not be faulted even at the lowest part of yesterdays game. Effort = supportive fans.

Regardless of the level the positive noise we make which does not seem to change despite the valient efforts of the Section G Lads. I don't think the fans are negative at the moment.

Even when we were at 3-3 yesterday and we were all holding our breath I didn't hear many cries of 'this is pathetic Caley' or 'waken up Caley' or 'Get it sorted Butcher' like we have had in the past.

I think we just want to see effort and that could not be faulted even at the lowest part of yesterdays game. Effort = supportive fans.

Now that is a different scenario - I thought that it was the posts on here which were being referred to - that kind of "support" is unfortunately grown at home and not tolerated away. Somebody should give them a mouthful although I suspect the individuals are either two things : Support the OF as well or are insignificant in their own lives and use the games as a manner of releasing their frustrations.