FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Raith Video Highlights

Hearach

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see Foran's goal again. There's a very good chance you'll see me running down the aisle of the uncovered section of Main Stand, celebrating like a maddie.

Any update on when we shall see it!??

C'rackin' highlights against Raith and as with all games I believe. Foran's overhead kick wasn't as elaborate and world class as I'de been informed.. but I'll take it anyday!

If we do win this league, that's the goal that will stick out for me as the one that kept us well and truly in the hunt.

It was elaborate enough and world class enough for me, and as for the timing.........

B)

Edited by Johnboy

Incredible, what drama and nice to see Ryan Esson sprint up the park to join in the melee at the end.

I so loving ICT's "you score three, we'll score four" attitude

Exactly why we're going to win it! Great goal celebrations after the 4th!

Not at all. Just because once, he has beaten a couple of centre backs and scored doesn't prove anything. I've even seen Tokely hit the gas!

Edited by Renegade

Not at all. Just because once, he has beaten a couple of centre backs and scored doesn't prove anything. I've even seen Tokely hit the gas!

There really is no pleasing you!

He looked pacey away to Partick.

excellent coverage, looked like a penalty for us too

Very true, the runs he made were fantastic and ended up getting himself into fantastic positions. It really shouldn't be up for debate now.

Yes there is. I'm always happy. :D

And anyway, just because someone's slow, doesn't mean they're bad.

All systems go here in Western Canada. Both the wmv and the flash are working perfectly and the video is outstanding.

Wow! This is OUTSTANDING. :004:

This is fabulous. Smooth streaming, sharp images. Well done to the makers.

On reflection...

Ody wasn't as offside as I thought, but got the benefit of the doubt. Took it so well chipping the keeper.

The foul on Rooney was inside the box, if we go by point of contact. Foran's second was a peach.

Would it be good to close this thread and put a sticky link up top, or else you are just going to get idiots turning it into a time lagged, matchday thread. ...oops

It's a good point gordie, I think we should start Match Highlights threads for each game video'd or this thread will be miles long.

I will put it to the other mods to see what is for the best.

Highlights are great by the way. You can now check it against the match reports and see how accurate the reports are.

Best thing on here since fruitbat or feb8th red cross topic.