FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Official Ha Ha Thread

Renegade

Brilliant Renegade...

Billy Doods must be on his knees cryng " WHA HAPPAN" into his bottle o ginger..HA HA

Bryan Kerr thought he was onto a dead cert of SPL football with Dundee... HA HA

Jim Spence showed what a *** he is with his fuddy word 'SKOOSH'...HA HA

Dundee Fans ( except those who have posted on here with sincerity)....HA HA

Brilliant Renegade...

Billy Doods must be on his knees cryng " WHA HAPPAN" into his bottle o ginger..HA HA

Bryan Kerr thought he was onto a dead cert of SPL football with Dundee... HA HA

Jim Spence showed what a *** he is with his fuddy word 'SKOOSH'...HA HA

Dundee Fans ( except those who have posted on here with sincerity)....HA HA

Can I just put the record straight and say that Brian didn't think such a thing. He went there solely for the money.

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with Alex. Brian Kerr was offered twice as much by Dundee as we offered. Who wouldn't have made the same decision as him in similar circumstances ? He's a professional footballer plying his trade not a fan of ICT.

But because Kerr he wasn't an established Inverness player i feel the need to have a laugh at him more than the likes of Hart who i enjoyed watching play over the years for us. I wouldn't slag Wyness for leaving for Hearts or St. Mirren but would be able to slag anyone who only put in a maximum of 1 year at ICT. Its all about the football panto.