FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Training Ground Celebration pics!

Wyness13

that would be good to hear. how soon do you think before players sign new deals?

Isn't the usual routine they go on end of season holiday whilst their agents tout them around the clubs and speak to current club. Player arrives back from holiday and begins negotiations with club(s)...??

wll he is beside ronney and duff, both quite tall.

good to see duff back training. do you think he might get a game before the end of the season?

Wouldn't mind seeing most players getting a game before the end of the season :(

Edited by ICTcalumICT

Oh aye, of course. In the same manner as every person on this forum has requested permission for their use of copyrighted images in their posts, avatars and banners Mr. MacLeod.

:tonguecheek:

Enjoying a glass of rouge with big Tel, while penning new deals!

saw them on facebook as well. was wondering though where are richie and rosco?

Hope you asked the pic owner if you could steal her pics

Lol, I didn't say you did! You're a mod, close and delete the thread if you want! If you're not going to then lighten up and enjoy harmless pictures of the team you support celebrating winning the First Division!

Lol the training ground looks state of the art!!

Traing ground looks like it the football pitches at Fort George that the MOD own !!!

Where do the team train? Last time I was up in Inverness I thought I saw them at Bught Park. There was certainly a football team training on the park and I swear one of them was a dead ringer for Russell Duncan.

The team train at different locations depending on the conditions. Fort George can sometimes be a little hard under foot if we've had a long dry spell (I know, I know) so they may move to Culloden or Canal Pitches....however, they can be too soft if we've had a lot of rain, making Fort George the preferred location.

Lol, I didn't say you did! You're a mod, close and delete the thread if you want! If you're not going to then lighten up and enjoy harmless pictures of the team you support celebrating winning the First Division!

I was being lighthearted. Just couldn't be assed finding the appropriate emoticon.