FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can I just say...

Bridge_Ender

Yesterday was one of the best football days I've ever had. From the journey down to the craic and banter at the Ship Inn (great effort by all involved there, cheers!) to watching the team play with complete freedom and score 7 in the process while backed by a large, noisy crowd just there for a party, topped off by the pitch invasion at the end and Terry coming out to cheer with the crowd. It really reminded you what following a team is all about and makes all the bad days worth it when you can enjoy days like yesterday!

Huge well done to all involved and here's to keeping the party going next week!

Quite possibly my favourite ever day out following ICT. A proper old school ground, Highland League bogs, a fantastic noisy away support, a breathtaking performance from the players from start to finish, three pitch invasion and general pandemonium throughout. Best of all ymip jr was there to witness a truly brilliant day in the Ayrshire sunshine. Awesome.

p.s.

Nice to see you and the Edinburgh troops yesterday Born Caley. Hopefully catch up at Tynecastle/Easter Road next season.

Seldom in th field of human endevour has so much fun been had, by so many, with so little trouble. A totaly class performance by the fans. We have done our reputation as supporters a great deal of good. Well done peeps. :lol:

This could probably upset some peeple BUT :lol: :

Yesterday was TWICE as good as Clyde - 30-40 % better that St Jones Town and 20-30 % better than St Jones Town and Caley Scottish Cup replay.

If only I could make a tablet that encompasses how I felt yesterday and today - and probably all feckin summer.

To the Away Fans of ICT - I salute ya all B) B) B)

My mate just phoned me, he's still in Ayr :ohmy:

Couldn't make it yesterday but sounds as though it was absolutely brilliant. HOpefully we get another result like that next week and a cheeky wee pitch invasion.

Caley King??

Aye.

bit of a nut job your mate ... more than the usual nut job :lol:

He joined up with us for the day because you lot dingied him (so he said), but he was on excellent form.. one of the highlights of the day was when he tried to rugby tackle my mate Dave, missed, and ended up hurting his own ankle in the process... being the sympathetic lot that we are we left him lying in a heap only to see him hobble up to us at half time.

good laugh but he was well and truely out for the sesh so not to suprised he ended up staying in Ayr... quality though :lol:

Was that the guy who ended up having to get some medical attention?

Met him in the Ship Inn before the game and had a feeling he was either going to end up in hospital or the cells :rolleyes:

I'm astonished that he found the turnstiles, far less got through them and was allowed in to the game.

I've got a really good video of his goal and subsequent mini-pitch invasion on my iphone.

I'll upload it tonight when I get back to my flat.

FAB DAY indeed B_E...funny pitch invadings at the last 2 goals, balloons, the conga, beach balls, 7 goals and a near fight at the start in the crowd due to a tri-colour being displayed...a memorable day for all

... and inflatible sheep

Met him in the Ship Inn before the game and had a feeling he was either going to end up in hospital or the cells :rolleyes:

I'm astonished that he found the turnstiles, far less got through them and was allowed in to the game.

Was this guy from Edinburgh and had a limp? If it was he walked down racecourse road with us for a while after the game (slowly) but met someone else and we walked on. I left highlandexile outside the black bull (the pub with the barmaid from hell - but thats another story) and went to the cash machine in town. I again met the same guy on the way back to the pub but he was heading to the trainstation.

Yesterday was probably the best day ever. No one who was there, young or old, will ever forget it. From the crack in the ship - thanks Harry - the game - then the pitch invasion and then Terry the messaih addtessing the faithful it was FAB. To everyone I met it was a pleasure. hope next week is great too but it will have tyo be to top yesterday.

bit of a nut job your mate ... more than the usual nut job :lol:

He joined up with us for the day because you lot dingied him (so he said), but he was on excellent form.. one of the highlights of the day was when he tried to rugby tackle my mate Dave, missed, and ended up hurting his own ankle in the process... being the sympathetic lot that we are we left him lying in a heap only to see him hobble up to us at half time.

good laugh but he was well and truely out for the sesh so not to suprised he ended up staying in Ayr... quality though :rolleyes:

Met him in the Ship Inn before the game and had a feeling he was either going to end up in hospital or the cells :lol:

Was this guy from Edinburgh and had a limp? If it was he walked down racecourse road with us for a while after the game (slowly) but met someone else and we walked on. I left highlandexile outside the black bull (the pub with the barmaid from hell - but thats another story) and went to the cash machine in town. I again met the same guy on the way back to the pub but he was heading to the trainstation.

:lol::lol: :(